Service Station Retail Greece Report
- October 2016 •
- 45 pages •
- Report ID: 4719534
"Service Station Retail Greece Report", a Sector Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Greek service station market today, with values and volumes up to 2016. It delivers quantitative and qualitative insight into the fuel market, based on in depth interviews with major fuel operators across Europe and proprietary data from GlobalData’s service station retail databases. It provides: National Fuel Volumes and Values. Breakdown of the top five fuel retailers shop, car wash, company owned, motorway and unmanned sites. Company Fuel Volumes, Values and Market Shares. Major competitor analysis by country.
- Total fuel consumption in Greece increased by 0.3% in 2015 compared to the previous year, where volumes fell 2.0%.
- The total number of service stations decreased by 0.66% to 6,477 sites in 2015.
- The top five retailers in Greece made up 75.3% of service station shop sites in 2015, with BP (Hellenic) representing over 16.6% of sites.
- 55.0% of service stations in the country feature a car wash.
- This proportion increased by 0,.7 percentage points in 2015.
Reasons to buy
- Identify who are the top five players in Greece and how many fuel outlets, motorway & unmanned sites, shops & car wash they have.
- Plan effect market strategies by uncovering market share and average fuel throughput per site of the top five players in the market.
- Understand how the service station network evolving and which players are opening new outlets as well as incresing forecourt shops and car washes.
- Identify what strategies the key players have across their fuel and non- fuel offerings in terms of products sold, branding, partnerships and suppliers used.