Summary Agricultural Products in United Arab Emirates industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The agricultural products industry consists of the production of Cereals (such as wheat, rice, barley etc.), Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pistachios etc.), Oilcrops (cottonseed, groundnuts, olives etc.), Spices & Stimulants (coffee, hops, dry chilies etc.), Sugar (sugar cane, sugar beet etc.), Pulses (beans, peas, lentils etc.), Roots & Tubers (Potatoes, sweet potatoes, cassava etc.), Vegetables (cabbages, tomatoes, onions etc.), and Fruit (bananas, citrus fruits, berries etc.)
- The Emirati agricultural products market had total revenues of $0.6bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.0% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.9% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 0.6 million tonnes in 2018.
- The Fruit segment was the market’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $0.4bn, equivalent to 79.5% of the market’s overall value.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the agricultural products market in United Arab Emirates
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the agricultural products market in United Arab Emirates
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key agricultural products market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United Arab Emirates agricultural products market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United Arab Emirates agricultural products market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United Arab Emirates agricultural products market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United Arab Emirates agricultural products market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up United Arab Emirates’s agricultural products market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The Global Seed Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The COVID-19 pandemic has seriously affected the production, certification, distribution, and cost of seeds in the initial months, which play a fundamental role in developing resilient agricultural sectors and food systems in the least developed...
The global seed market size is estimated to be valued at USD 63.0 billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 86.8 billion by 2026, recording a CAGR of 6.6%. Factors such as increasing application of cereals & grains in the feed, food, and biofuels industry alongside growing technological advancements such as the adoption of hybridization...
224 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Agriculture Drones is projected to reach US$5.7 billion by 2025, driven by the growing use of technology to enhance agricultural productivity. Several factors are responsible for the growing focus shed on crop productivity and yields. Global population growth, for instance, is exerting...
500 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the agriculture market include Cargill; JBS S.A. and Tyson Foods. The global agriculture market is expected to grow from $9602.79 billion in 2020 to $10181.92 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the...
173 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 9
- Influencer Pool: 1118
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
Qatar Fruits and vegetable market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period (2020-2025). The Qatari agricultural sector has made significant progress in meeting local fruits and vegetables market requirements and raising the level of self-sufficiency due to the growing interest of the government. The self-sufficiency...
Agricultural Products Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains...
Agricultural Products Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
Agricultural Products Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
The Emerging 5 Agricultural Products industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains...
Saved by the rain: Industry revenue has grown as La Nina conditions have boosted rainfall Abstract Grain Growing in Australia The industry consists of farms that grow coarse grains or other cereal crops. Other farms in the industry grow oilseeds. The industry excludes pulse and rice growing. This...
Number Of Enterprises
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.