India Infrastructure Construction Industry – Market Size & Forecast by Value across 12+ Market Segments - Marine and Inland Water, Utility System and Transportation (2012 – 2021)
- February 2017 •
- 55 pages •
- Report ID: 4763484
This report from ConsTrack360 provides data, analyses and opinion on infrastructure construction industry, with over 50 KPIs. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in over 15 segments in infrastructure construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of infrastructure construction industry sectors in both value and volume terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data and Insights: This report provides detailed market size and forecast for overall construction industry along with infrastructure construction sectors for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021. Analyst commentary provides a strategic view of key market opportunities, growth trends and drivers, and risks.
• Infrastructure Construction Sectors: 10-year market size & forecast in value terms by – marine and inland water infrastructure; utility system construction (oil and gas infrastructure, communication infrastructure, power infrastructure, water and sewer infrastructure); transportation infrastructure (highway, street and bridge construction, railway construction, airport construction, and tunnel construction)
• Construction Stage: 10-year market size & forecast by construction stage – new construction, re-development, and maintenance
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, trends and drivers across key market segments and sub-segments of infrastructure construction industry.
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in infrastructure construction industry.