Pfizer Inc (PFE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- March 2017
- 104 pages
- Report ID: 4782066
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Pfizer Inc (Pfizer) is a biopharmaceutical company, which focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of healthcare products. It provides medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. The company provides products in key therapeutic areas including internal medicine, cancer, vaccines, inflammation and immunology and rare diseases. It also provides sterile injectable pharmaceuticals, infusion systems, biosimilars, as well as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and contract manufacturing services. Pfizer sells prescription pharmaceutical products through wholesalers, besides selling them directly to retailers, hospitals, clinics, government agencies and pharmacies. It sells consumer healthcare products through pharmacies, retail chains, distributors and grocery and convenience stores. The company provides its products in the US, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Australia, Finland, Scandinavian countries, Africa, the Middle East and Turkey. Pfizer is headquartered in New York, the US.
Pfizer Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 08, 2017: The Union for International Cancer Control and Pfizer Announce Next Phase of Global Grants Initiative Supporting Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients
Mar 06, 2017: Pfizer Selects Turner & Townsend For Expansion Of Its Clinical Research Unit In Belgium
Feb 23, 2017: Ronald E. Blaylock Elected to Pfizer’s Board of Directors
Jan 31, 2017: Pfizer Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2016 Results
Dec 20, 2016: Draper to Build Preclinical Microphysiological Systems with Pfizer to Help Predict Clinical Outcomes
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company