Summary Denali Therapeutics Inc (Denali Therapeutics) is a developer of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases. The company develops medicines for alzheimer’s disease, ALS, and parkinson’s disease.
It advances drugs in genetics, pathology and cell biology underlying chronic neurodegenerative disease that have identified pathways that trigger neuro-degeneration to disease onset and progression. The company applies scientific and drug development expertise to harvest pathways in order to discover effective molecular therapeutics. It develops pathways for therapeutic discovery, including lysosomal function, glial biology and cellular homeostasis. Denali Therapeutics is headquartered in South San Francisco, California, the US.
Denali Therapeutics Inc - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global IV and Oral Iron Drugs Market Report
The global IV and oral iron drugs market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% during the period 2021–2026.
The global IV and oral iron drugs market is expected to grow due to the prevalence...
The global cancer cachexia market was valued at USD 2,256.35 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2,974.49 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.47% during the forecast period. The outbreak of COVID-19 impacted the cancer cachexia market, as hospitals and healthcare services were significantly reduced due to social distancing...
200 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Dec 2020
Major players in the enzymes market are Sanofi, AbbVie Inc., Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Horizon Pharma, Allergan plc, Pfizer Inc., Vivus, Digestive Care, Leadiant Biosciences and Roche Holdings AG. The global enzymes market is expected to decline from $7.98 billion in 2019 to $7.81 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate...
The global autoinjectors market is projected to reach USD 104.9 billion by 2025 from USD 46.0 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 17.9% from 2020 to 2025. Market growth is largely driven by the growing prevalence of targeted therapies, the rising incidence of anaphylaxis, rising preference for self-administration of drugs, usability advantages,...
Histone Deacetylase 1 - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1 or EC 184.108.40.206) pipeline Target constitutes close to 38 molecules. Out of which approximately 30 molecules are developed by companies and remaining by the universities/institutes. The latest report Histone Deacetylase...
The global API market is forecasted to reach US$270.83 billion in 2024, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% for the period spanning 2020-2024. The factors such as increasing ageing population, rising healthcare expenditure per capita, growing cancer patients, inclining orphan drugs industry and accelerating outsourcing of API drugs are expected to drive...
Fragile X Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2020
This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Fragile X Syndrome - Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides an overview of the Fragile X Syndrome (Genetic Disorders) pipeline landscape.
Fragile X syndrome is a genetic...
Health Provider Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.