GlobalData’s “Wealth in Belgium: HNW Investors 2017” report analyzes the Belgian investments market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
The Belgian private banking space offers an interesting mix between the international and the traditional. Because of Belgium’s central location and its position as a hub for international organizations, there is a large expat segment comprised of professionals. At the same time, a vast number of HNW individuals have inherited their wealth and come from established backgrounds, creating a different set of client needs. Equities represent almost half of the typical HNW portfolio, and bonds rank second in HNW holdings. While demand is quite pronounced for all planning services, inheritance planning leads investor demand.
Specifically the report -
- Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and their demographics) using our proprietary datasets.
- Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Belgian investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
- Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
- Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments.
Scope - Family business owners and inheritors account for the largest HNW client segments among Belgian HNW investors.
- The largest sources of HNW wealth are manufacturing, IT, and real estate.
- Equities and bonds dominate asset allocations. Belgian HNW individuals also prefer to own equities directly rather than through funds.
- All planning services are in high demand, and this is expected to increase even further. However, particular attention should be given to inheritance planning.
Reasons to buy - Benchmark your share of the Belgian wealth market against the current market size.
- Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
- Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals in Belgium.
- Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Belgian tax system will impact HNW clients.
- Review your offshore strategy by learning about HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The GCC has seen a number of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) listed in stock exchanges in the past few years. This accelerated after Saudi Arabia’s Capital Markets Authority (CMA) approved the listing of REITs in 2016 as a part of the National Transformation Program (NTP) and Saudi Vision 2030. Due to the economic crisis in the wake...
Abstract Investment Management Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers, which are also referred to as investors, of investment management services. Operators make investment decisions on behalf of investors, such as individuals or institutions, to achieve specified investment...
Executive Summary According to the report, the Global Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) market was valued at USD 38 trillion assets under management (AUM) in the year 2019 with Europe leading the regional market share. ESG is witnessing faster growth in most of the regions, with Europe showing signs of maturity,...
High Net Worth (HNW) Asset Allocation Trends 2021
Drawing on our 2020 Global Wealth Managers Survey, this report analyzes HNW asset allocation strategies in 19 key markets. In particular, it examines the drivers behind investment choices now and over the next 12 months.
United Kingdom (UK) Private Landlord Insurance 2021 Summary This report estimates the size of the UK’s residential landlord insurance market and explores how it has changed in recent years at a time when the buy-to-let sector has been hit by a host of regulatory changes.The tightening of regulation...
Abstract Audit Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of audit services. Audit service providers are accountants certified to review the accounting records of public and private organizations and attest to compliance with generally accepted accounting practices. Auditors are...
Abstract Consumer Credit Reporting Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of consumer credit reporting services. Vendors in this market provide objective reports on each consumer’s credit history, which buyers can use to make informed business decisions. Insurance companies,...
Abstract Commercial Real Estate Rental Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of commercial real estate rental. A commercial real estate rental agreement is a contract between the owner of the commercial property (lessor) and the buyer (tenant). This contract, also referred to as a...
Full of trust: House prices will likely contribute to positive return on assets held in trusts Abstract Trusts & Estates in the US Revenue for the Trusts and Estates industry, composed primarily of capital gains on trusted assets and ordinary dividends, exhibited substantial growth over the five years...
Abstract Personnel Relocation Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of personnel relocation services. Businesses contract personnel relocation specialists to provide moving and relocation services for their employees. Suppliers help clients’ employees find housing, sell...
Wholesale Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.