Global Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global defense spending market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- Defense spending covers capital items, military personnel, government defense agencies, and related expenditure on defense and peacekeeping. The defense market is segmented to include expenditure on the army, navy, air force, and others. Volume is measured as the active serving personnel in the national army, air force, navy (including marines and coast guard) and other elements of the service, such as Joint Staff. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2015 annual average exchange rates. - The global defense spending market is expected to generate total budget allocation of $1,614.5bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2% between 2012 and 2016. - Market consumption volume is forecast to decline with a CARC of -0.1% between 2012-2016, to reach a total of 18,845.1 thousand personnel in 2016. - The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.4% for the five-year period 2016 - 2021, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $2,002.5bn by the end of 2021.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global defense spending market - Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global defense spending market - Leading company profiles reveal details of key defense spending market players’ global operations and financial performance - Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global defense spending market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global defense spending market by value in 2016? - What will be the size of the global defense spending market in 2021? - What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global defense spending market? - How has the market performed over the last five years? - What are the main segments that make up the global defense spending market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The airborne radars market is projected to grow from USD 4.1 billion in 2020 to USD 6.0 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 8.0% from 2020 to 2025. The market is driven by factors such as the rising demand for phased array radars for better operational efficiency during air surveillance, border surveillance, and commercial applications. The airborne...
Global Thermal Imaging Market for Mobility Anticipated to Reach $3.22 Billion by 2025
Market Report Coverage - Thermal Imaging Market for Mobility
• Application Type – Automotive, Aerosapce and Defense, and Marine
• By Wavelength- Short, Medium, Long
207 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Load Bank Market to Reach $300.4 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Load Bank estimated at US$266.4 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$300.4 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 1.7% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Power Generation...
The Light Weapons Market is expected to grow from USD 4.84 billion in 2020 to USD 8.93 billion in 2030, witnessing a CAGR of 6.31% during the forecast period (2021-2030). The COVID-19 pandemic has had minimal impact on the market. The pandemic has altered the priorities of prominent nations and forced them to divert a significant share...
Australia Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 Summary Australia Defense Market - Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2025 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years.The report covers industry...
The Global Handheld Backscatter X-ray Devices Market was valued at USD 5.3 million in 2019, and it is expected to reach USD 64.6 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.2%, from 2020 to 2025. Handheld Backscatter X-ray is an advanced X-ray imaging technology. The trend of miniaturization of devices and ease to use has led to the development...
The radiation detection, monitoring, and safety market was valued at USD 2.69 billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 3.78 billion by 2025, registering a CAGR of 6.29% during the forecast period (2020-2025). The market is constantly driven by regulatory requirements and evolving customer needs. The increased use of radioactive materials...
Abstract Global Military Shipbuilding & Submarines Over the five years to 2019, the Global Military Shipbuilding and Submarines industry has expanded, tempered by pressured defense spending in Europe and the United States during the first half of the period. Western governments make up the largest market for...
The cryocooler market is estimated to be worth USD 2.3 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 6.0%. The cryocooler market has a promising growth potential owing to several factors such as surging adoption of cryocoolers in MRI, NMR equipment, and proton therapy in healthcare sector, high rate of depletion...
Defense Spending Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Defense Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.