ASIA PACIFIC BEAUTY & PERSONAL CARE MARKET FORECAST 2019-2028
- September 2020 •
- 188 pages •
- Report ID: 4844207 •
- Format: PDF
The Asia Pacific beauty & personal care market is anticipated to harbor a CAGR of 2.18%, across the forecast period of 2019 to 2028. The introduction of new brands and innovative products, unique consumer demands, and the growing need for vegan products is expected to drive the region’s market growth.
India, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, Australia & New Zealand, Thailand, and the rest of the Asia Pacific are assessed for the Asia Pacific beauty & personal care market growth analysis.With the prevalent popularity of the K-Beauty wave, beauty, and personal care in South Korea are projected to be under the global spotlight.
As a result, retailers and manufacturers are likely to be more innovative and competitive. Similarly, owing to the maturing market and the consumer demand for new and unique products, beauty and personal care manufacturers would be compelled to continue investing in the South Korean market.
However, simple and non-complex formulae enhancements, and packaging collaborations with popular characters are not commercially sufficient.Instead, introducing new products and brands with a higher worldwide-appeal would be instrumental in developing localized ingredients and commodities that align with global standards.
For instance, vegan cosmetics are not customary across several Asian countries, including South Korea.Thus, as the global demand for vegan products increases, manufacturers’ investments in developing vegan beauty and personal care products will also observe a growing trend.
Therefore, these factors are estimated to augment the region’s market growth.
Kao Corporation, Revlon Inc, Shiseido Company Limited, Unilever NV, LVMH Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton SA, Sally Beauty Holdings Inc, etc., are among the prominent companies operating in the market.
Our report offerings include:
• Explore key findings of the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities, Challenges)
• Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years, along with 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments, and regions
• Market Segmentation cater to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimations
• Geographical Analysis: Assessments of the mentioned regions and country-level segments with their market share
• Key analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of the key companies based on factors, market share, etc.
• Company profiling: A detailed company overview, product/services offered, SCOT analysis, and recent strategic developments
1. AVON PRODUCTS INC
2. BEIERSDORF AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT
3. COTY INC
4. KAO CORPORATION
5. L’OCCITANE INTERNATIONAL SA
6. L’ORÉAL SA
7. LVMH MOET HENNESSY LOUIS VUITTON SA (LVMH)
8. MARY KAY INC
9. NATURA & CO HOLDING SA
10. REVLON INC
11. SALLY BEAUTY HOLDINGS INC
12. SHISEIDO COMPANY LIMITED
13. THE ESTÉE LAUDER COMPANIES INC
14. THE PROCTER & GAMBLE COMPANY
15. UNILEVER NV