Summary Medium and Heavy Trucks in China industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes; the converted trucks and buses are excluded. The market volume include the number of newly registrated vehicle in any given year. The market value is calculated in terms of average manufacturer selling price (MSP) against market volume, and excludes all taxes and levies. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2019 annual average exchange rates.
- The Chinese medium and heavy trucks market had total revenues of $113.4bn in 2019, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 7.5% between 2015 and 2019, to reach a total of 1,921.1 thousand units in 2019.
- Market growth was particularly strong during 2018, reaching 18.1%, which was the strongest growth rate during the four-year period.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the medium & heavy trucks market in China
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the medium & heavy trucks market in China
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the China medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the China medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the China medium & heavy trucks market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the China medium & heavy trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up China’s medium & heavy trucks market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Commercial vehicle telematics research: before 2023, policies will drive the penetration up to 76% and the market will be worth more than RMB20.7 billion. Differing from passenger car telematics mainly for better user experience, commercial vehicles that take first into account cost reduction, higher efficiency and safe operation because...
Abstract Off-Highway Trucks Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of new off-highway trucks, which are heavy-duty transport vehicles containing beds or containers that can be tilted to unload loose material and other contents. This report focuses on the two most common types of off-highway...
Dairy Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Bearing the load: Rebounding demand from the manufacturing and construction sectors will return the industry to growth Abstract Truck & Bus Manufacturing in the US Operators in the Truck and Bus Manufacturing industry have experienced volatile swings over the five years to 2019. Industry manufacturers...
Government Spending North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The NAFTA Government Spending industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: sector size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of...
In 2019, global heavy-duty truck sales grew strongly in North America and South America and moderately in Europe and China, while declining in India.Currently, the COVID-19 pandemic is causing a wide-scale global supply chain disruption in all industries.
The impact will be strongly felt across the US and European MD-HD markets, with...
Government law enforcement for safety features in vehicles to reduced accident rates will positively fuel the market for commercial vehicle & off-highway radar market. The commercial vehicle & off-highway radar market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.4% during the forecast period, from USD 153 million in 2020 to USD 831 million...
The global commercial vehicle wiring harness market was valued at US$ 11.50 Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 16.00 Bn by 2027 with a CAGR growth rate of 3.9% in the forecast period from 2019 to 2027. . The market for commercial vehicle wiring harness involves a number of tier1, tier2 and tier3 companies globally which capitalizes considerable...
The growing popularity of fast food, coupled with the growing trends for convenience and value for money, have opened up opportunities in the African Fast Food market. The African Fast Food market is still in early stages of development in many African countries excluding South Africa and Egypt that have well established markets. Over the...
Market Overview The commercial vehicles market is estimated to register a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period, 2019-2024. The expansion of the industrial sector in the emerging markets and the development of commercial operations in logistics led to a significant demand for commercial vehicles, in 2018. Moreover,...
Motor And Generator
Commercial Vehicle Sales
Greenhouse Gas Emissions
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.