Summary ARUP Laboratories (ARUP) is a clinical and anatomical pathology reference laboratory. It is a nonprofit enterprise of the University of Utah and its Department of Pathology. The company provides several tests and test combinations in the fields of anatomic pathology, genetics, pain management, general oncology, hematologic oncology, hemostasis/thrombosis, immuno-hematology, molecular infectious disease, pediatric conditions, transplantation, and veterinary pathology. The company performs 99% of tests on site. Its major clients include university teaching hospitals, children’s hospitals, regional hospital networks, major commercial laboratories and clinics, group-purchasing organizations, and military and government facilities. ARUP is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
ARUP Laboratories - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Interleukin 1 (IL1) - Drugs in Development, 2021 Summary According to the recently published report ’Interleukin 1 - Drugs in Development, 2021’; Interleukin 1 (IL1) pipeline Target constitutes close to 36 molecules. Out of which approximately 35 molecules are developed by companies and remaining...
The global nurse call systems market is expected to reach US$ 3,243.34 million by 2027 from US$ 1,342.70 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2027. Driving factors, such as increase in incidence of Alzheimer’s cases, rise in number of assisted living centers, and technological developments...
The global immunofluorescence assays market is projected to reach USD 3.5 billion by 2026 from USD 2.6 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period. The growth in this market is primarily attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and rising R&D spending & healthcare expenditure. Emerging markets are expected...
The global tele-intensive care unit market was valued at USD 3,160 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 8,950 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 19% over the forecast period. As the COVID?19 pandemic continues to expand throughout the world, innovative methods are required to involve residents in the care of critically...
The cooler box market is estimated to be valued at USD 4.6 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 8.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.1% from 2020 to 2025 Growth in the pharmaceutical industry, ongoing COVID-19 vaccination drives, transportation of processed and fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and other perishable food products...
The global newborn screening market size is projected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2026 from USD 0.9 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. The rapid growth in the newborn screening rate, the increasing prevalence of newborn metaboloic, hormonal and genetic diseases, and favourable government policies are driving the...
The global intraoperative imaging market size is projected to reach USD 2.5 billion by 2025 from USD 1.9 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 5.2%. Factors such as the technological advancements in the market are propelling the growth of the intraoperative imaging market. Additionally, rising cases of surgeries, investments from both private and...
The Smart Label Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period (2021-2026). Smart labels are becoming one of the most popular technologies across the retail, healthcare, and logistics sectors, and are viewed as an ideal means to achieve greater efficiencies and profitability while providing the authenticity of an item...
The global dementia drugs market was valued at approximately USD 12,736.06 million in 2020 and is expected to witness a revenue of USD 19,655.10 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 7.87% over the forecast period. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a significant impact on the Dementia drugs market. According to a research...
The Middle East and Africa nurse call systems market is expected to reach US$ 152.44 million by 2027 from US$ 68.48 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.4% from 2020-2027. The growth of the Middle East and Africa nurse call systems market is driven by the rising number of age-related diseases and increasing expenditure...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.