Summary OraSure Technologies Inc (OraSure) is a manufacturer and distributor of oral fluid specimen collection devices, diagnostic products and other medical devices. Its product portfolio encompasses infectious disease tests for the detection of antibodies for the HIV and Hepatitis C virus; and antigens for influenza type A and type B. OraSure also sells immunoassay tests and reagents for insurance risk assessment, substance-abuse testing and forensic toxicology applications; and products for the cryosurgical removal of warts and several other benign skin lesions. The company distributes its products to various hospitals, clinics, community-based organizations and other public health organizations, distributors, clinical laboratories, and commercial and industrial entities. The company sells its products through distributors in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. OraSure is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company’s portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Scope - The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company OraSure Technologies Inc
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy: - Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Healthcare Contract Research Organization Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Drug Discovery, Pre-clinical, Clinical), By Service (Clinical Monitoring, Regulatory/Medical Affairs), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028 Healthcare CRO Market Growth & Trends The global healthcare...
Biopreservation refers to the process of preserving cells, tissues or organs outside of their native environment for extended period of time. It has emerged as an effective preservation technique for long-term storage. Owing to this, biopreservation has become vital for the success of various clinical and commercial...
The comprehensive 2,400 page research study on COVID-19 therapeutic and vaccine pipeline candidates, completed, ongoing and planned clinical trials across phases, countries, companies and institutes/hospitals. The global COVID-19 market size outlook remains robust driven by huge potential for administration to 2 billion populations,...
314 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jan 2021
- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 16
- Influencer Pool: 1653
- MarketGlass™ Platform - Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies....
This report analyzes the regulatory framework for the clinical trials of orphan drugs in rare and orphan diseases.The report also analyzes the trends and characteristics of clinical trials conducted on rare diseases from 1999-2018, using information from various sources.
This report covers an overview...
Pharmacovigilance Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Service Provider (In-house, Contract Outsourcing), By Product Life Cycle, By Type, By Process Flow, By Therapeutic Area, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028
Pharmacovigilance Market Growth & Trends
The global pharmacovigilance...
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Drug Discovery Market Report Overview Drug Discovery market size outlook report provides comprehensive coverage of market landscape including strategic growth areas, unique insights, and major trends across Drug Discovery market types and applications. It is a focused study on Drug Discovery market space including global and regional eight-year...
174 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Compound Management Market to Reach $598.4 Million by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Compound Management estimated at US$240.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$598.4 Million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.