China Industrial Building Construction Industry – Market Size & Forecast by Value and Volume across Key Market Segments - Manufacturing Plants, Chemical & Pharmaceutical and Metal & Material Processing (2012 – 2021)
- February 2017
- 60 pages
- Report ID: 4894362
This report from ConsTrack360 provides data, analyses and opinion on industrial construction industry, with over 40 KPIs. It details market size & forecast, growth drivers, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in over 10 segments in industrial building construction industry. It provides a comprehensive understanding of industrial construction industry sectors in both value and volume terms. The report focuses on combining industry dynamics with macro-economic scenario and changing consumer behavior to offer a 360-degree view of the opportunities and risks.
• Market Data and Insights: This report provides detailed market size and forecast for overall construction industry along with industrial construction sectors for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021. Analyst commentary provides a strategic view of key market opportunities, growth trends and drivers, and risks.
• Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing
• Construction Stage: 10-year market size & forecast by construction stage – new construction, re-development, and maintenance
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, trends and drivers across key market segments and sub-segments of industrial building construction industry.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period
• Develop Market Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in industrial construction industry.