Media Global Market Report 2018
- February 2018 •
- 600 pages •
- Report ID: 4897319
The word ‘media’ refers to the technology by which information is delivered to an audience. The media industry consists of businesses that produce and distribute television and radio programs, motion pictures, and commercials along with video and audio recordings, games and publishing.
Media plays an important role in making the world a global village and reducing the communication gaps. Media is considered as a source of/channel for information, education, entertainment and advertising.
North America was the largest region in the media market in 2017, accounting for around 35% market share. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for 25% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 4% market share.
The newspaper industry is currently experiencing significant transformations with the advent of new technologies. The new technologies are providing a multitude of new platforms to disseminate news content in exciting and innovative ways.
Publishers of newspapers and news media have changed their distribution approaches by introducing digital offers and services which can cater the needs of the consumers. The Media Global Market Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global media market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the media? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The media market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider media market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The media market section of the report gives context. It compares the media market with other segments of the media market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Media Market Indicators Comparison.
• The industry metrics section looks at critical drivers while the macro-economic section looks at the market in relation to the overall economy.
Markets Covered: TV And Radio Broadcasting; Film And Music; Information Services; Web Content, Search Portals And Social Media; Print Medi
Companies Mentioned: Google, Walt Disney, Time Warner Inc., Facebook, Comcast Corporation
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Media Market Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.