Publishing North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The NAFTA Publishing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The publishing industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $62,214.4 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the publishing industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $57,888.0 million in 2019. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $2,590.3 and $1,736.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the publishing industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $54,127.7 million in 2024, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $1,929.0 and $1,900.6 million, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA publishing market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA publishing market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key publishing market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA publishing market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the NAFTA publishing market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA publishing market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA publishing market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA publishing market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Making bank: The industry’s consumer base will likely increase as young consumers enter the workforce Abstract Personal Finance & Money Management Software Developers The Personal Finance and Money Management Software Developers industry, defined as companies that create personal finance management...
Out of print: A move to digital is hampering demand and ad revenue for printed publications Abstract Magazine & Periodical Publishing in the US Persistent declines in print advertising expenditure have driven a steep drop in revenue for the Magazine and Periodical Publishing industry. As advertisers...
Upgrade available: The growing ubiquity of software in daily activities is expected to boost industry demand Abstract Software Publishing in the US The Software Publishing industry, which comprises companies that design, develop and publish software, grew over the five years to 2019 as businesses and...
Sending condolences: Industry contraction will likely lead to acquisition activity Abstract Greeting Cards & Other Publishing in the US Over the five years to 2019, the proliferation of paperless substitutes has dampened revenue for the Greeting Cards and Other Publishing industry. Many industry products,...
Next round: Industry revenue is forecast to grow as new platforms keep video game sales high Abstract Video Game Software Publishing in the US The popularity of smartphone video games and established game franchises has boosted industry revenue over the five years to 2019. The growing number of mobile...
Abstract Parcel Audit Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of parcel audit services, which are used to correct errors that arise when shipping a large volume of packages through a major shipping service provider (e.g. UPS, FedEx or DHL). These shipping service providers use...
Demand rekindled: Lockdown measures during the pandemic incentivised consumers to read e-books Abstract E-Book Publishing in the UK Companies in the E-Book Publishing industry design books that are already in print for a digital format, and discover, edit and design books that are published exclusively...
Sincere condolences: Mounting external competition is expected to hinder industry growth Abstract Greeting Cards & Other Publishing in Canada Over the five years to 2019, operators in the Greeting Cards and Other Publishing industry in Canada have grappled with the advent of paperless substitutes, which...
Publishing Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Publishing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Publishing Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Publishing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial...
Consumer Price Index
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.