Orthopedic Braces and Supports - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Orthopedic Braces and Supports - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Orthopedic Braces and Supports pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Orthopedic braces and supports are external devices that provide support to and immobilize joints and weakened musculoskeletal groups. Braces and supports ensure that the affected body part is held in the correct position to facilitate function and healing.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Orthopedic Braces and Supports under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Orthopedic Braces and Supports and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Orthopedic Braces and Supports under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include rising healthcare expenditure, growing burden of chronic diseases and advances in drug discovery and development. The burden of chronic diseases is increasing worldwide. According to WHO, chronic diseases have always been a massive global challenge, and they account for approximately...
Summary Compumedics Ltd (Compumedics) is a medical device company.It develops and commercializes computer-based medical products. The company designs, develops and commercializes computer aided medical diagnostic systems.It provides product categories such as sleep diagnostics, neurology diagnostics, brain research...
An organ-on-a-chip is a microfluidic cell culture device that contains continuously perfused chambers. This chip develops a narrow channel for the blood and airflow in organs, such as the lung, gut, liver, heart, and other organs. Such devices produce multiple levels of tissue and organ functionalities, which are not feasible using conventional...
Summary Cochlear Ltd (Cochlear) is a medical device company that offers implantable hearing solutions.It develops, manufactures and markets electronic implantable hearing devices. The company’s products are suited for people with hearing loss caused by ear nerve damage.Its major products include cochlear implant...
Increasing R&D spending and initiatives for rare disease and orphan drugs research are set to drive the drug discovery services market.’’
The drug discovery services market is projected to reach USD 21.4 billion by 2025 from USD 11.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 14.0% during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of...
2020 Diarrhea PIPELINE HIGHLIGHTS
Diarrhea is one of the widely researched conditions during 2020 with 29 companies actively focusing on realizing pipeline’s potential. Development of Diarrhea medicines is identified as integral to the strategy of the majority of companies operating in the industry.
Opioid Use Disorder: Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2028
Opioids are synthetic or natural agents that stimulate opioid receptors in the brain and nervous system.Opioids are often used to treat patients suffering from pain.
When taken in the prescribed quantities, opioids...
Medical writing is a form of communication of clinical as well as scientific information and data to a broad range of audiences; the said content is communicated in different formats.Medical writers combine their expertise in science and their research skills with an understanding of how to present information and pitch it right for the intended...
234 pages •
By IQ4I Research & Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
• Apr 2020
Organ-on-a-Chips are AA battery sized microfluidic chips designed accurately to recreate the natural physiology and mechanical forces that cells experience in the human body. Organ-on-a-Chip is gaining popularity as they are rendered crucial for prognosis and monitor disease progression; personalized medicine along...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.