Energy Consumption Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The Emerging 5 Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Key Highlights - These countries contributed $3,891.7 billion to the global energy consumption industry in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% between 2007 and 2011.The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $4,578.7 billion in 2024, with a CAGR of 3.3% over the 2019-24 period.
- Within the energy consumption industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $2,391.7 billion in 2019.This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $701.3 and $592.8 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $2,625.2 billion in 2024, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $950.3 and $749.5 billion, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five energy consumption Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five energy consumption Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption Sector players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five energy consumption Sector with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the emerging five energy consumption Sector by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the emerging five energy consumption Sector in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five energy consumption Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five energy consumption Sector?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Energy Consumption BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The BRIC Energy Consumption industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains...
Mexico Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
This report elaborates Mexico’s power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.Detailed analysis of the country’s...
China is one of the biggest players in the global oil and gas industry. Since 2012, the country has been in the top three biggest producers and consumers of oil in the world. On the other hand, natural gas is not too much of a popular option in the country, though the usage of natural gas is also rising over the years, yet oil demand remains...
Oil And Gas
Liquefied Natural Gas
Crude Oil Production
Natural Gas Production
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.