Cloud Orchestration Market is a complete solution package offered by cloud solution providers, to host, manage, and maintain business process setup with cloud computing solutions, such as dashboard composing, structure allotment, platform architecting, and others, to all user types including large and small & medium enterprises.
Growth in cloud adoption among enterprises and extensive need to optimize business processes have contributed to the growth of the cloud orchestration in the North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, LAMEA is expected to hold least market share in cloud orchestration as compared to other regions. Middle East and Africa are expected to gain traction, but the growth is expected to be stable during the forecast period.
Global Cloud Orchestration Market Segmentation
The global cloud orchestration market is segmented on basis of solution, deployment model, user type, industry vertical, and geography. Based on solution, it is classified into configuration, managed support, portable service, and others (monitoring & security). By deployment model, it is categorized into private, public, and hybrid models. On basis of user type, it is bifurcated into small medium enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises.
By industry vertical, it is divided into banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI); government & education; healthcare; telecom & IT; retail; manufacturing; media & entertainment; and others (business service providers, energy & utility, and transportation). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA, including country-level analysis for each region.
The global cloud orchestration market was valued at $3,496 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach at $13,633 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 21.8% from 2017 to 2023. The global cloud orchestration market is expected to witness a high growth rate, due to the rise in ICT expenditure by governments in several developed and the developing regions, including North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is expected to register highest CAGR in the near future and countries, such as China, Japan, and South Korea, are emerging region for the vendors in the cloud orchestration market. Industry participants have realized the importance of strengthening the overall orchestration process to schedule, execute, and automate task frame works.
The key players profiled in the report are IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Amazon Web Services, Inc., Rackspace U.S., Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, VMware, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Red Hat, Inc., BMC Software, Inc., and FlexiScale Technologies Limited. The report discusses the key strategies adopted by these companies in addition to the current trends, upcoming opportunities, and restraints in the cloud orchestration market growth, with detailed information about their impacts.
Top Impacting Factors - Demand for Low-cost Cloud Optimization and Management Solution
- Small and medium enterprises are adopting cloud orchestration solution at a rapid pace due to growth in demand for efficient process optimizers and long-term need of low-cost business framework monitoring, which is anticipated to drive the cloud orchestration market growth.
- Increase in Cloud Adoption Across Several Industry Verticals
- BFSI; retail; healthcare; manufacturing; telecommunication & IT; media & entertainment; and others have adopted cloud services at a rapid pace.
- Significant Shift to Hybrid Cloud as Primary Deployment Model
- Low switching cost between private and public cloud models stimulates the demand for hybrid cloud model across several user types, which is anticipated to fuel the cloud orchestration market growth in the coming years.
- Lack of it Infrastructure in the Underdeveloped Nations
- Countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa are yet to transform to technologically advanced hubs with rich IT infrastructure and digital content, which is expected to hinder the cloud orchestration market growth in the near future.
- Rise in Adoption of Cloud Among Smes
- Cloud adoption has increased among SMEs, owing to advantages such as enhanced uptime, reliability, enriched IT service, increased flexibility automation framework, and operational speed.
Key Benefits - In-depth analysis of the global cloud orchestration market and its dynamics is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing opportunities.
- Porters Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure of the cloud orchestration market and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence the market entry and expansion.
- A detailed analysis of the geographical segments enables identification of profitable segments for market players.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends, sub-segments, and key revenue pockets is provided.
Cloud Orchestration Market Key Segments:
By Solution Configuration
Others (Monitoring and Security)
By Deployment Model Private
By User Type SMEs
By Industry Vertical Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
Government & Education
Telecom & IT
Media & Entertainment
Others (Business Service Providers, Energy & Utility, and Transportation)
By Geography North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Market Players
Amazon Web Services, Inc.
BMC Software, Inc.
Cisco Systems, Inc.
FlexiScale Technologies Limited
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
Rackspace US, Inc.
Red Hat, Inc.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) market size is expected to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 8.7% during the forecast period, to reach USD 5.5 billion by 2026 from USD 3.3 billion in 2020. Digital business transformation has entered a more challenging and urgency-driven phase due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Global...
This IDC PeerScape offers advice for IT executives, sourcing executives, and other business executives to employ when procuring external professional services related to private and hybrid cloud computing environments and public cloud services, specifically infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and platform as a service (PaaS). Cloud adoption...
Our global team of analysts and consultants continuously research a wide range of industries across the globe. The primary and secondary analysis spans the entire value chain, identifying organizations that consistently develop new growth strategies based on a visionary understanding of the future and a proven ability to effectively address...
The AIOps Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 26.2% during the forecast period 2021 to 2026. Large volumes of alerts, significant IT noise, and signals distributed across disparate tools hold back DevOps professionals. Meanwhile, teams’ requirement to improve performance across IT infrastructure and more accurately solve and resolve incidents...
The global data discovery market size to grow from USD 7.0 billion in 2020 to USD 14.4 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 15.6% during the forecast period. Various factors such as the growing need to discover sensitive structured and unstructured data, increasing investments in data privacy with evolving regulations,...
The high-performance computing market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.13% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2025. Factors, such as increasing investments in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), artificial intelligence (AI), and engineering, which demand electronic design automation (EDA), are likely to drive the market over the...
This IDC study analyzes the key trends affecting the ADC market. It provides a worldwide revenue forecast for the ADC market, segmented by the following geographic regions: North America, EMEA, Asia/Pacific (including Japan), and Latin America. In addition, it provides a forecast by end market (enterprise versus service provider [SP]) and...
The global business rules management system market size would grow from USD 1.0 billion in 2020 to USD 1.8 billion by 2025, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 11.8% during the forecast period. The growth of the business rules management system market can be attributed to reduced dependency on IT teams for writing business rules and...
Banking Predictions for 2021 - Thematic Research
This report identifies the 21 themes that will impact the banking industry in 2021. For each theme, we offer a series of predictions, identify winners and losers, and suggest further reading.
Companies that invest in the right themes...
This IDC study updates IDC's worldwide unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) research taxonomy to provide market definitions and a framework that IDC uses to track, segment, and forecast the worldwide UC&C market. This taxonomy reflects the evolving worldwide UC&C market and includes discussion around new terminology,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.