Austria Key Cities Building Construction Industry (Databook Series) – Market Size & Forecast (2012 – 2021) by Value and Volume across 20+ Market Segments in Building Construction, Key Trends, Drivers, and Risk Assessment
Residential sector in Austria has been growing steadily. The sector performed well during first half of 2017 and it is likely to show steady expansion due to public measures in coming years. However, non-residential sector faces slow down due to economic uncertainties. Though this sector is a major contributor to the construction segment, its importance is expected to steady growth in coming years. Outlook for construction industry from 2017 to 2021 is expected to accelerate 2.0% in terms of average annual growth rate. This is due to anticipated recovery in regional and global economic conditions that will attract investments and increase consumer and investor confidence.
In recent years, Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB) invested significantly in infrastructure augmentations. Quadrupling of the Vienna - Linz line is almost complete and St Pölten bypass line will open in December 2017. Semmering Base Tunnel (27 Km) and Koralm Tunnel (33 Km) are under construction, while new line from Graz to Koralm tunnel is under progress. In Carinthia, construction is under way on eastern section of Koralm Line from the tunnel to Klagenfurt.
Austria building construction industry recorded a CAGR of -1.7%. CAGR during the forecast period of 2017 to 2021 is expected to be 1.9%.
This report from ConsTrack360 provides market size and forecast in value and volume terms across 20+ construction markets in top 9 cities in Austria, tracking 50+ KPIs. It details market size & forecast, emerging trends, market opportunities, and investment risks in building construction industry.
• City Level Market Data by Value and Volume: This report provides market size and forecast across 10+ construction segments for a period of 10 years from 2012-2021 for each of the 9 cities, both in value and volume terms.
• City Level Residential Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms for each of the 9 cities by – housing type (multi family, single family), price point / income level (luxury, mid-tier, affordable), construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• City Level Commercial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms for each of the 9 cities by – office building, retail building, hospitality and luxury building, restaurant, entertainment, sports facility, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• City Level Industrial Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms for each of the 9 cities by – manufacturing plants, chemical & pharmaceutical metal & material processing, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
• City Level Institutional Building Construction Coverage: 10-year market size & forecast in value and volume terms for each of the 9 cities by – healthcare construction, educational construction, public convenience, construction stage (new construction, re-development, maintenance)
Reason to Buy
• In-depth Understanding of Construction Market Dynamics at City Level: Understand market opportunity, industry dynamics, key trends and drivers across 20+ market segments and sub-segments of building construction industry at city level.
• Volume and Value Data: Get detailed understanding of the market both from value and volume perspective for historical as well as forecast period.
• Develop City Specific Strategies: Identify growth segments and target specific opportunities to formulate your strategy; assess market specific key trends, drivers and risks in construction industry.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global facades market is expected to grow to US$ 197.3 billion by 2025 from US$ 165.3 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 2.3%. Facades are vital components of the building that enable in meeting the energy efficiency and interior comfort requirements of the building.The type of façade system to be put to use, the design of the...
The global kitchen countertop market is anticipated to account for US$ 135.47 Bn by the end of 2025, escalating from US$ 92.93 Bn in 2017, at a growth rate of 4.9% during the forecast period from 2018 - 2025. The major driving factor influencing the kitchen countertop market to surge over the last five years are the increasing procurement...
Construction in Greece - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary The Greek construction industry is projected to recover over the forecast period (2018-2022), with compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in real terms set to accelerate from -2.4% in the review period (2013-2017) to reach 4.7%. Investment...
97 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Oct 2018
About this market Majority of Turkey’s land rests on first and second-degree seismic belts as it sits at the confluence of the Arabian, African, and Eurasian plates. Improper city planning and poor infrastructure due to rapid urbanization have created a demand for earthquake-resilient homes in Turkey. The Government...
379 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Sep 2018
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Nonresidential Prefabricated Building Systems in US$ by the following Product Segments: Metal Building Systems, Modular Building Systems, Panelized Precast Concrete Systems, and Other Prefabricated Building Systems. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for...
Built up: Rising corporate profit and decreased office vacancy rates will boost demand Abstract Commercial Building Construction in the US Revenue for the Commercial Building Construction industry has grown substantially over the five years to 2018, albeit from a low base value, which helps to contextualize...
Construction in China - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary China’s construction industry registered a growth of 4.3% in real terms in 2017 which was preceded by an average annual growth of 8.2% during 2013-2016. The slow growth in 2017 can be attributed to high debt-to-GDP ratios, slow...
Construction in Japan - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary Japan’s construction industry regained growth momentum in 2017, with output expanding by 2.6% in real terms - up from 1.2% in 2016. This growth was supported by the government spending in restoration of damaged civil engineering...
Construction in Norway - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary Norway’s construction industry registered a growth of 4.4% in real terms in 2017. This was preceded by annual growth of 2.5% in 2014, 2.9% in 2015 and 4.2% in 2016. Growth during the review period (2013-2017) was driven by positive...
Construction in the US - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022 Summary The US construction industry suffered a downturn in 2017, contracting by 1.0% in real terms that year, following an average annual growth of 5.0% during the preceding four years. This decline can be attributed to the slowdown in...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.