South America air conditioners market to exhibit a CAGR of 7.22%, in value terms, during 2012 - 2022, on account of huge demand for energy efficient air conditioners, increasing government expenditure on construction activities in commercial and residential sectors, and growing focus on maintenance and energy savings for air conditioning systems. Growing retail and service sectors in the region is propelling demand for cassette and concealed ductable split air conditioners.
According to ’South America Air Conditioner Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022’, some of the major players operating in South America air conditioners market are Dakin Industries Ltd., Watsco Inc., Carrier Corporation, Lennox, Electrolux, Whirlpool, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, Haier Inc, SEB etc. ’South America Air Conditioner Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022’ discusses the following aspects of air conditioners market across South America:
- South America Air Conditioners Market Size, Share & Forecast - Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Ductable Splits, Chillers, VRF, Light Commercial Air Conditioners & Others), By End Use Sector (Commercial, Industrial & Residential) - Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of South America air conditioners market. - To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years - To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies - To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material - To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with air conditioners manufacturers across South America. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
821 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- The global market for Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Systems is projected to reach US$241.8 billion by 2025, driven by the ubiquitous importance of temperature control in homes and production environments. In the residential sector, climate change is a key driving force encouraging the development...
213 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Cooling Towers Market to Reach $4.9 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Cooling Towers estimated at US$4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.9 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 2.9% over the analysis period 2020-2027. Heavy Industrial...
The HVAC Equipment market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period (2021-2026). The booming construction business in individual emerging economies and the increasing end-user markets, like the data center market, are significant factors driving the growth of the HVAC equipment market over the forecast period. Some of...
Cooling down: Reduced investment in commercial real estate will cause industry revenue growth to slow down Abstract Heating & Air-Conditioning Contractors in New Jersey This industry comprises companies that primarily install and service heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) and refrigeration...
The analyst estimated HVAC equipment market revenue at $102.5 billion in 2019. Revenue is expected to grow at a nominal rate through 2026 to reach $140.6 billion. Demand for HVAC products because of climate change and the need for clean air in buildings is fueling market growth. Environmentally friendly, energy-efficient systems that save...
Reverse cycle: Revenue cools following the outbreak of COVID-19 Abstract Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Equipment Manufacturing in Australia Companies in the industry manufacture commercial or industrial HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including installed space heaters...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Frequency Converter Market Report
The global frequency converter market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during 2020–2026.
The market is expected to grow due to the growth in industrial production, technological advancements,...
300 pages •
By The Business Research Company
• Jan 2021
Major companies in the HVAC and commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment market include AAON Inc; Carrier Corp.; Daikin Industries; Danfoss Group and Emerson Electric Company. The global hvac and commercial and industrial refrigeration equipment market is expected to grow from $398.41 billion in 2020 to $412.04 billion in 2021...
The global chilled beam system market size is estimated at USD 203 million in 2020. It is projected to reach USD 298 million by 2025; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2020 to 2025. Increasing need for energy savings coupled with various benefits offered by chilled beam systems such as thermal comfort, floor to floor savings, and...
Heating up: Increasing construction activity in residential and nonresidential markets will likely benefit the industry Abstract HVAC Service Franchises The HVAC Service Franchises industry is highly dependent on activity in the downstream construction sector. Many HVAC systems are installed at the...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.