Summary The Canadian dairy & soy food sector is led by the milk category in both value and volume terms in 2018.Whereas, the drinkable yogurt category is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of dairy & soy food in the country.Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by flexible packaging and paper & board.
Saputo Inc, Agropur and Groupe Lactalis SA are the leading market players in the Canadian dairy & soy food sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Canada provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Scope - The per capita consumption of dairy & soy food was higher in Canada compared to both the global and regional levels in 2018
- The yogurt category is expected to gain maximum market share in value terms during 2018-2023
- Per capita consumption of milk was higher compared to other dairy & soy food categories in Canada
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Canadian dairy & soy food sector
- Saputo Inc is the leading company in both value and volume terms in the dairy & soy food sector
- Private label penetration is the highest in the butter & spreadable fats category
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the Canadian dairy & soy food sector
Reasons to buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Policy towards private enterprise and competition 2018-19: Government maintains a relatively liberal stance on private enterprise. The bureaucratic burden is modest. Plans have been proposed to divest stakes in state-owned rail, road and energy companies. The partial privatisation of the Port of Tallinn...
Gross Domestic Product
Foreign Direct Investment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.