Summary The Colombian dairy & soy food sector is led by the ‘milk’ category in value terms,while Soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023.Convenience stores is the leading channel for the distribution of dairy & soy food products in the country.
Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector. Colanta Ltda., Alpina and Productos Naturales de la are the leading players in the sector.Health & wellness attributes such as ‘naturally healthy’ and consumer benefits such as ‘weight and shape management’ are expected to contribute the most to the growth of the health & wellness market in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector during 2018-2023
Our Country Profile report on the Dairy & soy food sector in Colombia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
Scope - The Colombian dairy & soy food sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% by value during 2018-2023
- Milk is the largest category in both value and volume terms in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector
- The soymilk &soy drink category is expected to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023.
- Convenience stores is the largest distribution channel
- Colanta Ltda.,Alpina and Productos Naturales de la are the top three companies in the sector.
- Flexible Packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the Colombian dairy & soy food sector
Reasons to buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
217 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
China’s demand for Dairy Products has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Opportunities in the Global Dairy and Soy Food Sector to 2024
The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$519.9 billion in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% over 2019-2024 to reach US$622.3 billion by 2024. Asia-Pacific was the leading region in the global dairy and...
The Brazil Food Ingredient Market is projected to reach USD 23,150.3 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 1.18% during the forecast period (2021 - 2026). - The COVID-19 pandemic transformed the way consumer eat, and increased the consumers’ desire to know where their food comes from, while food affordability was a greater concern before...
Netherlands Dairy and Soy Food Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Dutch Dairy and Soy Food sector is led by the cheese category in value terms in 2019, while the yogurt category is expected to register fastest value and volume growth during 2019-2024.Hypermarkets & supermarkets...
80 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Feb 2021
This study focuses on China’s Dairy Products industry forecasts. In the two past decades, the industry has been growing at a fast pace. The dramatic expansions of the manufacturing capabilities and rising consumer consumptions in China have transformed China’s society and economy. China is one of the world’s major...
Opportunities in Eastern Europe Dairy and Soy Food Sector
The global dairy and soy food sector was valued at US$5,19,881.6 million in 2019 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 3.7% during 2019-2024 to reach US$6,22,282.3 million by 2024. Eastern Europe held the lowest value share of 7.9%...
Italy Dairy and Soy Food - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Italian dairy & soy food sector is led by the cheese category in value terms in 2019.The fromage frais & quark category is forecast to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets...
South Africa Dairy and Soy Food - Market Assement and Forecasts to 2024
The South Africa dairy & soy food sector was led by milk category in value and volume terms in 2019.Furthermore, the butter & spreadable fats category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Dairy Global Industry Guide 2015-2024 Summary Global Dairy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
Colombia Dairy and Soy Food Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024
The Colombian Dairy and Soy food sector is led by the ‘milk’ category in both value and volume terms, in 2019.While, soymilk & soy drinks category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2019-2024.
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.