Dillard’s, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- August 2017 •
- 32 pages •
- Report ID: 5080730
Dillard’s, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Dillard’s, Inc. (Dillard’s) is fashion apparel, cosmetics and home furnishing retailer in the US. The product portfolio of the company includes a comprehensive range of women, men and kid’s apparels, footwear, cosmetics and life style products, and home and decor products. It sells its products under established and company-owned brands such as Antonio Melani, Gianni Bini, GB, Roundtree & Yorke and Daniel Cremieux. It also offers its merchandize online at www.dillards.com. The company also provides services such as discount cards, salon and spa, and gift cards. Besides retailing, the company is involved in contract construction business through its subsidiaries. Dillard’s is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, the US.
- Detailed information on Dillard’s, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Dillard’s, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Dillard’s, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Dillard’s, Inc.’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Dillard’s, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Dillard’s, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Dillard’s, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Dillard’s, Inc.’s business structure, strategy and prospects.