Summary Gulf Drilling International Ltd (qsc) (GDI), a subsidiary of Gulf International Services QSC is an oil and gas company that offers onshore and offshore drilling services. The company’s services include onshore and offshore rig fleet operations and management, drilling, rigging, rig contracts, installation, tendering services, and QHSE protocol services.
It offers onshore and offshore drilling services, expansion, diversification, and rig fleet operation services. GDI operates through its fleets including jack up rigs, onshore land rigs, jack up accommodation units, onshore rigs, hi spec premium offshore rigs, and lift boats, among others. The company caters its services to oil and gas industries. GDI is headquartered in Doha, Qatar.
Gulf Drilling International Ltd (qsc) - Oil & Gas - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Oil & Gas eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Financial Deals - Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company’s operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Unconventional (Oil and Gas) Production in the US Lower 48, H1 2021 Update Summary The United States Lower 48 (L48) has several prolific oil and gas shale plays that make significant contributions to the economic development of the country.This development is primarily driven by the major oil shales...
This report is 90% complete and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 along with updated quarterly market data for the year 2021 estimated. This report will be delivered within three working days post order confirmation. India Chiller Market By Product Type (Scroll & Reciprocating, Screw, Centrifugal,...
The market for dust control systems and suppression chemicals is valued at USD 12,350 million in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 4% during the forecast period. Restrictions by governments in various countries due to the spread of COVID-19 have placed difficulties on mining companies operating in affected countries....
This report is 90% complete and will include the latest impact analysis of Covid-19 along with updated quarterly market data for the year 2021 estimated. This report will be delivered within three working days post order confirmation. Global Shale Shakers Market, By Product Type (Mini, Single Deck, Double Deck, Triple...
The global drill pipe market exhibited steady growth during 2015-2020. A drill pipe is a thick-walled tube-shaped conduit made using alloy and other composite materials. It consists of threaded ends, which are known as tool joints. A drill pipe is primarily used to provide a connection between the surface equipment...
The global oil and gas security market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the...
Global Oil and Gas Discoveries, H1 2021 Review - Norway Led Discoveries Count in H1 2021 Summary In H1 2021, a total of 55 oil and gas discoveries were made globally with conventional oil and gas resources dominating the discoveries landscape.Among regions, South America and Asia were the top...
The vibration monitoring market was valued at USD 1.3 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 1.9 billion by 2026. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% during the forecast period. Rising need for remote operations owing to the spread of COVID-19, adoption of wireless communication technology in vibration monitoring, advent of secure...
This IDC Market Perspective provides an overview of the oil and gas industry in 2Q21. It covers M&As, agreements, reorganizations, and major business developments; upstream, midstream, and downstream deals; global LNG contracts; EPC deals; major ICT ecosystem acquisitions and agreements; and ICT contract wins."Digital technologies adoption,...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Jul 2021
Global Industrial Valves and Actuators Market 2021-2025 The analyst has been monitoring the industrial valves and actuators market and it is poised to grow by $ 13.27 bn during 2021-2025, progressing at a CAGR of 4.31% during the forecast period. Our report on the industrial valves and actuators market provides a holistic...
Industrial Control System
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.