Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests and POC - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020
Summary Medical Devices sector report, “Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests and POC - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides comprehensive information about the Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests & POC pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development and information about the clinical trials which are in progress.
Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests & POC comprises of rapid test kits intended for rapid diagnosis, with immediate results, through immuno assays for Hepatitis B and C.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.
Scope - Extensive coverage of the Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests & POC under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests & POC and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to Buy The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Hepatitis Viruses Rapid Tests & POC under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Summary SomaLogic Inc (SomaLogic) is a life science company that discovers, develops and commercializes life science research tools and clinical diagnostic products.The company’s products include SOMAscan assay and SOMAmer reagents. Its SOMAscan reagents is a proteomic platform that combines the properties of antibodies...
17 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Dec 2020
Natural increase and modest net migration rates should drive population growth in South Africa in 2019-2040. While ageing will be rapid as birth rates decline and longevity rises, South Africa will remain a relatively young country in a global context. Its expanding workforce and increased prosperity should intensify consumer purchasing power...
Summary Protagen AG (Protagen) is a medical device company that develops molecular diagnostic and companion diagnostic test equipment.The company’s products include multilisa SSC, multilisa SLE and multilisa RA. It provides products for autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, neuromyelitis optica, systemic...
Abstract Fleet Telematics Systems Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of fleet telematics systems. Fleet telematics systems are used to monitor, map and track vehicle fleets in the field. Digital maps and Global Positioning System (GPS) technology allow for real-time visualization...
Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2029
Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a rare, fatal cardiopulmonary disease with an annual mortality rate around 10%.The disease is a subset (Group 1) within the World Health Organization’s (WHO’s) classification...
Abstract Industrial Absorbents Procurement in the US This report is intended to aid buyers of industrial absorbents, which are commonly used by construction and manufacturing firms as well as natural gas and oil producers to contain and clean spills. Common types of market products include granular absorbents,...
Certain factors that are driving the market growth include the increased incidence of cancer, globally, and higher acceptance of treatments for cancer in the developing regions, the paradigm shift in healthcare, from disease diagnosis to risk assessment or early diagnosis, and increasing usage of biomarkers in drug development. - Globally,...
The global interventional neuroradiology market is expected to reach US$ 3,254.55 Mn in 2027 from US$ 1,969.39 Mn in 2018. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 5.9% from 2019-2027. Progressive aging population, increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures and rise in the prevalence of the cerebral aneurysm play vital role...
108 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2018
About Pathology Consumables Pathology consumables are laboratory commodities used for the preparation of cell or tissue samples to identify abnormalities in the sample. Technavio’s analysts forecast the Global Pathology Consumables Market to grow at a CAGR of 6.85% during the period 2018-2022. Covered...
119 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Apr 2018
About Pathology Instruments Pathology instruments are laboratory devices that are used for the preparation of cell or tissue samples to identify abnormalities in the sample. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global pathology instruments market will register a revenue of more than USD 3.7 billion by 2022. Covered...
Chronic Disease Prevalence
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.