Gastrointestinal Drugs Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size & Forecasts to 2023
- September 2017 •
- 120 pages •
- Report ID: 5112184
The report predicts the global Gastrointestinal Drugs market to grow with a CAGR between 4.5 % and 5.0 % from 2017 to 2023. The global Gastrointestinal Drugs market was worth USD 46.5 Billion in 2016.The study on Gastrointestinal Drugs market covers the analysis of regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies North America dominated the world market and Asia Pacific anticipated growing at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Gastrointestinal Drugs market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Gastrointestinal Drugs market. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings. In addition, it provides deep insights on the factors that driving, restraining the global Gastrointestinal Drugs market. Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry in the global Gastrointestinal Drugs market over the period of 2017 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium Global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium Global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, and Worldbank, among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
• Large amount of global population suffering from acute and chronic GI disorders.
• Increasing prevalence of gastrointestinal disease across the globe.
• Strong research and development activities in order to introduce new drugs
• Unavailability of cure for GI related disorder.
• Technological advancements will offer massive growth opportunities
• Increasing geriatric population which are highly susceptible to gastrointestinal related disorder, as they have comparably less immunity.
1) Global Gastrointestinal Drugs market
a. By drug catogery
• Laxatives and Anti-diarrheal
b. By Route of Administration
c. By Disease Type
• Gastroesophageal Reflux Disorder (GERD)
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease
d. By End User
• Hospital Pharmacies
• Retail Pharmacies
2) Global Gastrointestinal Drugs market by Region
a. North America
c. Asia Pacific
• Abbott Laboratories
• Allergan Plc
• Bayer AG
• Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
• GlaxoSmithKline Plc
• Janssen Biotech Inc
• Takeda Pharmaceutical
Reasons to buy this report
1) Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of Gastrointestinal Drugs.
2) Complete coverage of all the product type and applications segments to analyze the trends, developments in Gastrointestinal Drugs market, and forecast of market size up to 2023.
a. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in Gastrointestinal Drugs market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
3) Infinium Global Research- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.