Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve (Ice Cream) Market in France - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- March 2020 •
- 27 pages •
- Report ID: 5134752 •
- Format: PDF
Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve (Ice Cream) Market in France - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve market in France.
Impulse Ice Cream - all dairy- and water-based ice creams.Includes single-serve ice cream tubs, packaged cones, ice cream sandwiches, and chocolate-coated ice creams.
Includes low fat dairy, oil-based products (other than frozen yogurt) and ice-lollies. Includes all on-trade and off-trade consumption.
On trade - Impulse Ice Cream (dairy- and water-based) consumed in On-trade channels.Also includes ice cream manufactured by noted hotels/restaurant chains.
Examples include Soft serve - Cones/Cup (from machines) - branded and Scoops (Cones/Cups) from Ice-cream parlours.
Off trade - Impulse packaged single-serve ice Cream (dairy- and water-based) consumed in off-trade channels. Includes sales from kiosks, retail stores and any other off-trade channels.
Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve market in France registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.73% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of EUR 1,029.44 Million in 2018, an increase of 6.88% over 2017. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2016, when it grew by 7.10% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2017, when it increased by 5.90% over 2016.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve and its variants Dairy-Based and Water-Based.
Furthermore, the research handbook details out Sales Value and Volume for top brands for the year 2015 to 2018 and overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to France’s Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve (Ice Cream) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve (Ice Cream) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Value and Volume terms for the top brands.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Impulse Ice Cream - Single Serve (Ice Cream) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes, brand dynamics and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.