Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2017
Summary Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational metrics, analysis and provides a strategic insight into the company. The report provides an annual and quarterly overview of oil and gas reserves and production, changes in reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details, share price performance and key valuation metrics.
Scope The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures.
Its scope includes the following - - The report provides detailed and unique insight information on the key operational metrics. It gives a comprehensive overview of oil and gas production and reserves, costs incurred and results of oil and gas operations, acreage and well details and other performance metrics.
- Provides details with respect to the company’s oil and gas reserves and production information by country. It further consists of in-depth information on the company’s expenditures in relation to the acquisition, exploration and development activities; developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in its annual reports and regulatory filings.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the company’s share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
- Provides information on key operational and financial metrics on an annual and quarterly basis. The annual information provided is for a five-year period and the quarterly information is for the last five quarters.
*Note: 1. The scope mentioned above is generic and may not apply to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the companies in their annual and quarterly reports, regulatory filings and other company documents and sources.
2. Quarterly information is provided only for the companies that are December ending and files quarter reports and documents.
3. There can be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank. This can be due to the fact that the company might have discontinued the reporting of those countries/regions. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Reasons to buy The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to - - Be up-to-date with the latest information and in-depth analysis of the operational metrics of the company.
- Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational metrics of your competitors.
- Rank your performance against other companies in the exploration and production (E&P) sector using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
- Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
- Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational metrics.
- Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Americas Oil and Gas Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary In Americas, during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 110 key crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in 13 countries (excluding the USL48).Among these, 59 represent the number of planned projects with...
The global pipeline monitoring system market size is projected to grow from USD 13.2 billion in 2021 to USD 19.2 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 7.8% from 2021 to 2026. Several stringent rules and regulations need to be followed for the maintenance and safety of the environment caused by leaks in oil & gas. Pipeline maintenance includes checking...
Eagle Ford Shale in the United States of America (USA) - Oil and Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2025 Summary The Eagle Ford shale play is a sedimentary shale rock formation in Texas, US, stretching along the Gulf coast from the border of Mexico to the regions adjacent to Louisiana.The...
Powder River Basin Shale in the United States of America (USA), 2021 - Oil and Gas Shale Market Analysis and Outlook to 2025 Summary The Powder River Basin is one of the top 10 resource plays in the United States.This asymmetric trough covers Northeast Wyoming and Southeast Montana for approximately...
The oil conditioning monitoring market in APAC is expected to grow from US$ 270.36 million in 2021 to US$ 485.91 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2021 to 2028. The rise in usage of IIoT is bolstering the growth of the market.The use of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) helps reduce the oil and gas...
The global oil condition monitoring market is expected to grow from USD 1.0 billion in 2021 to USD 1.4 billion by 2026; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during 2021–2026. Key factors fueling this market’s growth include surging demand for cost-effective solutions for maintaining machinery health, increasing awareness regarding the...
Former Soviet Union (FSU) Upstream Development Outlook to 2025 Summary In the Former Soviet Union (FSU), during the outlook period 2021-2025, a total of 39 crude and natural gas projects are expected to start operations in four countries.Among these, 23 represent the number of planned projects with...
The Australia Oil and Gas Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 3% over the forecast period of 2021-2026. The COVID-19 outbreak has negatively impacted the oil and gas operation in the country owing to the lower prices in the global market and the sudden decline of demand globally. The planned investments in the upstream and midstream...
The global well intervention market reached a value of US$ 7.1 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different...
The global crude oil flow Improvers market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the analyst expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 5% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence...
Oil And Gas
Oil And Gas Exploration
Oil And Gas Reserves
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.