Movies and Entertainment North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The NAFTA Movies & Entertainment industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico.The movies & entertainment industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $28,219.0 million in 2019.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 7% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the movies & entertainment industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $25,762.8 million in 2019.This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $1,337.4 and $1,118.7 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the movies & entertainment industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $21,525.8 million in 2024, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $1,186.6 and $966.7 million, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA movies & entertainment market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA movies & entertainment market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key movies & entertainment market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA movies & entertainment market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA movies & entertainment market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA movies & entertainment market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA movies & entertainment market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA movies & entertainment market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The 3D audio market is expected to grow from US$ 5,611.50 million in 2021 to US$ 15,000.34 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.1% from 2021 to 2028. Continuous technological innovations in home audio systems and increasing demand for high-performance home theaters are propelling the adoption of 3D audios in these...
The digital asset management market was valued at USD 2,962.2 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 8,158.6 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 18.46% during the period of 2021-2026. Owing to the growing push for digital engagement the creating and dissemination of digital content has increased significantly. According...
The United States Managed Services Market was valued at USD 44.75 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 72.88 billion at a CAGR of 8.44% during the forecast period 2021 - 2026. Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, the technology companies had to move their infrastructure and databases online abruptly; the managed services market could...
The workplace services market in Europe is expected to reach US$ 54,267.14 million by 2028 from US$ 26251.31 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 10.9% from 2021 to 2028. Enterprise mobility is a wide term that includes mobile virtualization, mobile device management, and mobile virtualization that drive productivity,...
30 pages •
By Euromonitor International
• Aug 2021
While just a few global players own many of the top-selling personal accessories brands, the industry remains highly fragmented, with unbranded and private label products holding a significant share of sales. With the global trend towards increased digital device use, as well as increased values-driven consumption, leading personal accessories...
United States of America (USA) Sports Broadcasting Media (Television and Telecommunications) Landscape
The United States Media Landscape Report provides an overview of the television and telecommunications market in relation to sports broadcasting in the United States today, with top-level...
The messaging security market was valued at USD 5.5 billion in 2020 at a CAGR of 15.4% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The increase in concern of the security threats on of the information to send over via messaging methods will drive the messaging security market in the forecast period. - The rapid increase in messaging security...
The Global Managed Services Market (henceforth, referred to as the market studied) was valued at USD 152.05 billion in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 274.20 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.2%, during the forecast period (2021-2026). Since the outbreak of COVID-19, the demand for cloud-based solutions has seen a significant...
Digital Media in France - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Digital Media in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains...
Digital Media in Germany - Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025 Summary Digital Media in Germany industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains...
Media And Entertainment
Consumer Price Index
Household Consumption Expenditure
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.