- StrategyR - A Trademark of Global Industry Analysts, Inc.
- Project Edition: 15
- Influencer Pool: 1423
- MarketGlass™ Platform -
Our influencer driven interactive research platform draws from unique perspectives of participating executives from featured companies. In addition to being a global intelligence exchange platform, MarketGlass™ is a powerful knowledge center that delivers dynamic project-focused market intelligence. Client companies will have complete insider access to the project Data stack.
- Interactive peer-to-peer and enterprise-to-enterprise ideation and market intelligence exchange is facilitated via a robust, secure, and validated process. The process draws from uniquely qualified project-specific and geographically focused executives overseeing business development, marketing and sales operations.
- Trends & Factors - Identifying and validating local trends and factors driving each competitive marketplace. These factors include pricing variances, market trajectories, Covid-19 impact and recovery, locally active leading brands, and other parameters impacting the region in the short to medium term such as supply chain realignments.
- Mobile Access & App - Our mobile version of the report may be accessed via our mobile app or directly for a full mobile experience.
- Complimentary Updates - for one year. At least one update in 12-month period is normal and anytime there’s a significant change affecting the market dynamics.
- Bespoke Updates & Team Collaborations - Clients may build a bespoke version of our report with peers on our MarketGlass™ platform which enables multidimensional data simulations.
- Knowledge Center - clients have full-stack data access for project data they support or purchase including primary research engagement stats, companies and executives.
- The global market for Hearing Protection Devices is projected to reach US$1.3 billion by 2024, driven by the strict enforcement of occupational safety standards and rising levels of employment in the construction, manufacturing and oil and gas industries. The market also stands to benefit from advancements in technology and innovations such as products that reduce background noise to safe levels while simultaneously enabling natural and effective communication; embedded speech enhancement technology in smart ear plugs and ear muffs to enable easy communication among workers in high noise environment; and developments in polyurethane foam materials and other smart acoustic sound absorbing materials. The United States represents the largest market worldwide. Asia-Pacific is forecast to emerge as the fastest growing market with a CAGR of 6.8% over the analysis period led by healthy economic growth and resulting expansion of high noise industries such as mining, aviation and power utility; strict enforcement of occupational safety standards; and improved worker compliance in use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as a result of manufacturers’ efforts to provide products that offer a balanced mix of both protection and user comfort.
Select Competitors (Total 60 Featured) -
- 3M Company
- ADCO Hearing Products Inc.
- Centurion Safety Products Limited
- Moldex-Metric Inc.
- MSA Safety
- Phonak Communications
- Silenta Group Oy