Enteral Feed Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020Summary
The Medical Devices sector report, “Enteral Feed Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2020" provides an overview of Enteral Feed Devices currently in pipeline stage.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development.The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development.
It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Incontinence Devices pipeline products.
This report is prepared using data sourced from in-house databases, secondary and primary research by a team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data in relation to the equipment type.Scope
- Extensive coverage of the Enteral Feed Devices under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Enteral Feed Devices and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Reasons to buy
The report enables you to -
- Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of Enteral Feed Devices under development
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
- In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The ePRO, ePatient diaries, and eCOA market in Asia Pacific is expected to grow from US$ 348.8 million in 2021 to US$ 964.2 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.6% from 2021 to 2028. Healthcare systems are experiencing a rise in consumer engagement worldwide. In developing countries, health care systems are becoming more...
The ePRO, ePatient Diaries, and eCOA market in North America is expected to grow from US$ 607.2 million in 2021 to US$ 1,640.6 million by 2028; it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 15.3% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing number of smartphone users is likely to boost the ePRO, e-Patient Diaries, and eCOA’s adoption in the coming years. As per the...
The ePRO, epatient diaries, and eCOA market was valued at US$ 1,342.92 million in 2020 and it is projected to reach US$ 4,130.35 million by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 15.08% during 2020-2028. Increasing demand for electronic health records (EHRs) and rising use of smartphones are fueling the market growth. However, concerns...
The contract research organization (CRO) services market is projected to reach USD 86.5 billion by 2026 from USD 53.2 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 10.7% during the forecast period, owing to increasing number of clinical trials, rising prevalence of orphan & rare diseases and high cost of in-house drug development. By type,...
The high throughput screening market was valued at US$ 28,255.71 million in 2028 from US$ 15,997.47 million in 2020. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 8.5% from 2021 to 2028. Factors such as increase in investment in research and development by the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry and the introduction of technologically...
The global medical device and diagnostics contract research organization market is expected to reach US$ 20,336.08 million in 2028 from US$ 12,314.65 million in 2021. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.4% from 2021 to 2028. Key factors driving the market such as increasing number of clinical trials worldwide and rise in adoption...
Acne Vulgaris (Dermatology) - Drugs In Development, 2021 Summary This latest Pharmaceutical and Healthcare disease pipeline guide Acne Vulgaris - Drugs In Development, 2021, provides an overview of the Acne Vulgaris (Dermatology) pipeline landscape. Acne vulgaris is a chronic skin disease...