Havrix 2017 U.S. PROMOTIONAL AUDIT REPORT
- July 2018 •
- 21 pages •
- Report ID: 5210377 •
- Format: PDF
• How many physicians were reached by Havrix through reportable promotional activity in 2017 and how does this compare to its peer set in the Hepatitis A Vaccine market?
• What promotional mix was leveraged (e.g., sales rep detailing, physician education, and paid speaking) and what was the median spend on each type of activity?
• How does GSK’s depth of coverage vary within key specialties (e.g., Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Medicine) and how does this compare to its peers and the overall set of rep-accessible physicians?
• How often are physicians receiving paid meals for Havrix throughout the year (e.g., monthly, quarterly, annually)?
• Who were the most frequent meal recipients and top paid speakers for Havrix in 2017?
Data Sources and Methodology:
• MDDetails leverages company-reported financial transaction data disclosed through CMS Open Payments. This data set captures all transfers of value (e.g., speaking fees, consulting fees, travel, education, and meals) made on behalf of a drug or device manufacturer to a physician. More than four years of longitudinal data is available – covering payments to more than 975,000 U.S. healthcare professionals.
• Over 600 paid interactions across 600 physicians made on behalf of Havrix were carefully examined to support our analysis. In addition, interaction data from 1 peer products (e.g. Twinrix ) was leveraged to provide benchmarking and market insights.