Rockwell Collins Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- November 2017 •
- 70 pages •
- Report ID: 5220679
Rockwell Collins Inc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Rockwell Collins, Inc. (Rockwell or ‘the company’) develops and deploys communication and aviation electronic systems for government and commercial applications. The company offers integrated electronics, communications, navigation, surveillance and displays, flight control, and information management systems. It operates across Europe, the Americas, Australia, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia. Rockwell is headquartered in Iowa, the US.
- Detailed information on Rockwell Collins Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Rockwell Collins Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Rockwell Collins Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Rockwell Collins Inc’s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Rockwell Collins Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Rockwell Collins Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Rockwell Collins Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Rockwell Collins Inc’s business structure, strategy and prospects.