India Passenger Car Market - Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022
- December 2017
- 129 pages
- Report ID: 5241417
According to “India Passenger Car Market By Vehicle Type, By Segment Type, By Fuel Type, By Engine Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, India passenger car market is projected to reach $ 64.3 billion by 2022, on the back of growing disposable income, rising urban population, launch of several low-cost car models, and rapid development of road infrastructure across the country. Growth is also expected to be driven by surging number of Completely Knock Down (CKD) plants, availability of simple and effortless financing options and increasing demand for SUVs for off-road activities. Some of the major players operating in India passenger car include Maruti Suzuki India Limited, Hyundai Motor India Limited, Honda Cars India Ltd., Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Tata Motors Limited, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt Ltd., Volkswagen India Private Limited, Ford India Private Limited, Nissan Motor India Private Limited, and Skoda Auto India Private Limited, among others.
“India Passenger Car Market By Vehicle Type, By Segment Type, By Fuel Type, By Engine Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of passenger car market in India:
• Passenger Car Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Hatchback, Sedan, MUV and SUV), By Fuel Type (Petrol, Diesel and CNG), By Engine Capacity (<1000 cc, <1000-1500 cc, <1500-2000 cc and >2000 cc), By Segment Type (Mini, Micro, Compact, C1, C2, D, E and F), By Region (North, West, East and South)
• Pricing & Competitive Analysis
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of passenger car market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
• To help industry consultants, passenger car manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research.
Primary research included interaction with passenger car manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.