Foodservice Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2016-2025
- December 2020 •
- 246 pages •
- Report ID: 5284919 •
- Format: PDF
The G8 Foodservice industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: industry size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- The G8 countries contributed $11,40,224.3 million in 2020 to the global foodservice industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -5.4% between 2016 and 2020. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $15,58,871.7 million in 2025, with a CAGR of 6.5% over the 2020-25 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the foodservice industry, with market revenues of $4,75,140.4 million in 2020. This was followed by Japan and France, with a value of $1,80,503.2 and $1,48,593.8 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the foodservice industry in the G8 nations with a value of $7,08,231.9 million in 2016, followed by Japan and France with expected values of $2,44,724.0 and $1,72,254.3 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 foodservice industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 foodservice industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key foodservice industry players’ G8 operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 foodservice industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the G8 foodservice industry by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the G8 foodservice industry in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 foodservice industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 foodservice industry?