Super League In-Depth Analysis: BNP Paribas Wealth Management 2017 - Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
Summary Headquartered in Paris, BNP Paribas Group mainly operates in Asia, Europe, the US, and the Middle East. It has two divisions: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking.
Retail Banking & Services comprises Domestic Markets and International Financial Services. BNP Paribas Wealth Management sits under International Financial Services.
This competitor profile provides a comprehensive analysis of BNP Paribas’ wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
The report offers -
- Insight into BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s marketing and social media activities.
Scope - BNP Paribas Wealth Management is investing in Asia to benefit from the gap created by the retreat of certain European competitors, and aims to become a major player in the region.
- Philanthropic initiatives are a longstanding priority for the company, along with offerings in sustainable and responsible investments.
- Since late 2016, BNP Paribas Wealth Management has launched several digital platforms to enhance the client experience in line with its strategy to shift from a traditional wealth management service model to an e-wealth management franchise.
- BNP Paribas Group predominantly supports sports and cultural activities. Its most high-profile sponsorship is the French Open tournament, the contract for which will run through to 2021.
Reasons to buy - Examine the financial performance and key ratios for BNP Paribas Wealth Management and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about BNP Paribas Wealth Management’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
2021 Trends to Watch in Wealth Management
The pandemic has reshaped business on so many levels, and wealth management is no different.Robo-advice; industry consolidation; greater concern for environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles; and a shift towards greater use of technology in the personalization...
The global third-party banking software market grew at a CAGR of around 7% during 2014-2019. The third-party banking software refers to a multi-channel application that performs numerous core banking functions, private wealth management and business intelligence. It is an integrated and customized software solution...
Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2019
Headquartered in London, HSBC Holdings is a global universal bank.HSBC Private Bank is a brand used by its Global Private Banking division, catering to individuals with more than $5m (or the local currency equivalent) in assets.
Super League In-Depth Analysis: J.P. Morgan Private Bank 2018 Summary JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a US-based financial services company and the parent holding company of both J.P. Morgan and Chase. J.P. Morgan’s Private Bank is a brand used by its Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) business segment to cater...
Julius Baer - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report Summary Marketline’s Julius Baer Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments,...
HNW Targeting and Retention Strategies Summary Global HNW market comprises over 10 million plus individuals, the majority of whom are located in North America (52.3%) - predominately in the US (50.3%), making the country the largest target market globally. However, growth is more pronounced in emerging...
Wealth in Singapore: HNW Investors 2018 Summary Singapore’s wealth market is highly competitive and established compared to the wider region, where the private banking concept is still relatively new - particularly when considering emerging markets such as the Philippines, Indonesia, and China.Singapore...
Synopsis This report is a thorough analysis of China Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. Summary - This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in...
Summary BNP Paribas is the world’s seventh-largest wealth manager (as measured by published assets under management). In 2014 BNP Paribas’s profits were negatively influenced by a settlement with US authorities that resulted in an exceptional charge of $7bn in 2014 and a profit development of -61%. BNP Paribas is continuing to implement...
Asset Under Management
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.