Power Generation in the United States
- December 2019 •
- 53 pages •
- Report ID: 5312559 •
- Format: PDF
Power Generation in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The power generation industry volume is defined as the total electrical energy (TWh) generated within a country over the course of each calendar year.
- The US power generation industry had total revenues of $521.9bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5% between 2014 and 2018.
- Industry production volume increased with a CAGR of 1.5% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 4,405.0 TWh in 2018.
- Over the past five years, the industry has only grown moderately. Shale gas has helped to keep energy prices down, but over the last decade, prices for end-users have risen by approximately 20%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the power generation market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the power generation market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key power generation market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States power generation market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the United States power generation market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United States power generation market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States power generation market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s power generation market?