Secondary Smelting And Alloying Of Aluminum Global Market Report 2018
- February 2018 •
- 125 pages •
- Report ID: 5313114
Secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum includes establishments recovering aluminum and aluminum alloys from scrap and/or dross (secondary smelting) and making billet, alloys, powder, paste, or flake from purchased aluminum. These are made using smelting or refining processes.
The global Secondary Smelting and Alloying of Aluminum market was valued at $41.7 billion in 2017. Asia Pacific was the largest geographic region accounting for $16.6 billion or 39.9% of the global market. And China was the largest country accounting for $8.7 billion or 20.9% of the global Secondary Smelting and Alloying of Aluminum market.
Silicon carbide has replaced graphite in the secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum market. Degassing rotors are used to process molten aluminium.
Silicon carbide made degassing rotors has better anti-oxidation and wear resistance properties to make the new rotors work five times more than graphite-based rotors. New rotors are used to remove dissolved hydrogen as it is one of the main impurities which cause performance and strength issues in casting aluminum parts. It enhances quality, shows high performance and is cost effective. Morgan Advanced Materials, an engineering and manufacturing company, manufactured the silicon carbide made degassing rotors.Secondary Smelting And Alloying Of Aluminum Market Global Report 2018 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum market.
Reasons to Purchase
• Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
• Identify growth segments for investment.
• Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
• Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum market global report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider metal and mineral manufacturing market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum market section of the report gives context. It compares the secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum market with other segments of the secondary smelting and alloying of aluminum market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, The Secondary Smelting And Alloying Of Aluminum Market Indicators Comparison.
Markets Covered: Aluminum Smelting; Aluminum Alloying
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA and Australia.
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East And Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, The Secondary Smelting And Alloying Of Aluminum Market Indicators Comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.