Summary Travel & Tourism in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
- The Mexican Travel & Tourism industry had total revenues of $106.8bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Foodservice segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $71.8bn, equivalent to 67.3% of the industry’s overall value.
- The devaluation of the Mexican Peso after 2014 boosted demand for international flights to Mexico as holiday packages became less expensive.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in Mexico
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in Mexico
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Mexico travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Mexico travel & tourism market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Mexico travel & tourism market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Mexico travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Mexico’s travel & tourism market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Abstract Helicopter Charter Services Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of helicopter charter services. Helicopter charter carriers transport passengers and may also offer a range of additional transportation and lifting services. This market’s carriers, which include diversified...
Driving through: Industry competition will likely keep prices low, cutting into overall revenue growth Abstract Fast Food Restaurants in the US Over the five years to 2019, the Fast Food Restaurants industry has grappled with consumer preferences shifting away from unhealthy foods as well as a saturated...
Far from home: Foreign markets are expected to detract from domestic investment Abstract Hotels & Motels in the US Despite being highly susceptible to changes in the global economic environment, the Hotels and Motels industry has experienced robust growth over the five years to 2019. Increases in travel...
Travel and Tourism Global Industry Almanac 2015-2024
Global Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players...
Room service: Industry revenue will likely increase as travel restrictions become more flexible Abstract Boutique Hotels The Boutique Hotels industry has outperformed the broader Hotels and Motels industry over the five years to 2019 thanks to increasing consumer demand for accommodations with unique...
Travel and Tourism Global Industry Guide 2015-2024
Global Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including...
Bon voyage: Rebounding travel will likely support industry revenue growth Abstract Travel Agencies in the US The Travel Agencies industry has experienced steady growth over the five years to 2019, as online booking agencies capitalized on increased demand for travel while traditional travel agencies...
Travel and Tourism Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2015-2024
The G8 Travel & Tourism industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the...
Demand detour: The pandemic has decimated revenue as people remain unable to commit to travel Abstract Tour Operators in the UK Operators in the industry arrange, assemble and conduct tours in the United Kingdom and in other countries around the world. These tours can be sold directly by the operators...
Touching down: COVID-19 has decimated demand, with revenue set to plummet over 2020-21 Abstract Online Travel Agencies in the UK Industry players provide online travel reservation and booking services, taking a percentage of the total transaction value booked through their websites to generate revenue....
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.