Travel & Tourism in the United States
- February 2020 •
- 96 pages •
- Report ID: 5342451 •
- Format: PDF
Travel & Tourism in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
- The US Travel & Tourism industry had total revenues of $1,498.2bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.4% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Foodservice segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $689.8bn, equivalent to 46% of the industry’s overall value
- According to the OECD consumer confidence index, consumer confidence is rising in the US and is currently above the OECD average. These factors have encouraged spending across all segments.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the United States travel & tourism market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the United States travel & tourism market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the United States’s travel & tourism market?