Travel & Tourism in Portugal
- February 2020 •
- 72 pages •
- Report ID: 5342641 •
- Format: PDF
Travel & Tourism in Portugal industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The travel and tourism industry consists of revenues generated by passenger airlines, passenger rail, foodservice, hotels and motels, travel intermediaries and casinos and gaming.
- The Portuguese Travel & Tourism industry had total revenues of $25.1bn in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.2% between 2014 and 2018.
- The Foodservice segment was the industry’s most lucrative in 2018, with total revenues of $13.4bn, equivalent to 53.4% of the industry’s overall value.
- According to Portugal’s National Institute of Statistics, Portuguese hotel revenue grew 18% in 2017 when compared to 2016, with a 12.1% annual increase in overnight stays by international visitors.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the travel & tourism market in Portugal
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the travel & tourism market in Portugal
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key travel & tourism market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Portugal travel & tourism market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Portugal travel & tourism market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Portugal travel & tourism market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Portugal travel & tourism market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Portugal’s travel & tourism market?