Automotive Manufacturing BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2015-2024
Summary The BRIC Automotive Manufacturing industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Industry size (value and volume 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Key Highlights - Brazil, Russian Federation, India and China (BRIC) are the emerging and fast growing countries within the automotive manufacturing industry and had a total market value of $579.0 billion in 2019. Russia was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 12.6% over the 2015-19 period.
- Within the automotive manufacturing industry, China is the leading country among the BRIC nations with market revenues of $426.3 billion in 2019. This was followed by India, Brazil and Russia with a value of $74.2, $50.0, and $28.6 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the automotive manufacturing industry in the BRIC nations with a value of $471.0 billion in 2024, followed by India, Brazil, Russia with expected values of $79.5, $48.3 and $25.6 billion, respectively.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key automotive manufacturing Industry players’ BRIC operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, Russia, India, and China, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry?
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the BRIC automotive manufacturing Industry?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The market for rubber additives is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the rubber additives market are rapidly increasing demand from the tire manufacturing industry and growing application in enhancing structural and mechanical properties. Stringent environmental regulations are expected...
Executive Summary The Global Automotive FCEV Market, valued at USD 415.45 Million in the year 2020, has been witnessing lucrative growth owing to stringent regulatory standards regarding environment conservation, supportive government policies on energy conservation, as well as growing consumer awareness about product quality....
The global automotive airbag silicone market size is projected to reach USD 534 million by 2025, from an estimated value of USD 239 million in 2020, at a 17.5% CAGR. Initially, the demand for airbags was limited to frontal airbags in most regions. However, in 2012, the EU mandated the inclusion of head-protecting airbags and side airbags in...
The market for polyimide films is expected to expand at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Major factors driving the market studied is the increasing demand from the electronics industry. High processing cost of polyimide films is one of the major challenges witnessed in the polyimide films market - Increasing adoption of...
The AWD/4WD systems are primarily used in the premium segment cars and SUVs.Improving economic conditions, increasing industrialization, and improved living standards of the consumers around the world have increased the demand for premium segment cars and SUVs. Following this demand-led growth, key OEMs have begun to focus on the development...
329 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Mar 2021
China’s demand for Automotive Electronics has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer...
The global polytetramethylene ether glycol (PTMEG) market is expected to grow with a CAGR greater than 7% during the forecast period. One of the major factors driving the market is the increasing demand for thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). However, declining automotive industry across the world is hindering the growth of the market studied. -...
The global automotive data logger market is estimated to be USD 3.1 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 4.4 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2020 to 2025. The market growth is primarily driven by the growth in the complexity of electronic architecture in modern ICEs and electric vehicles because of the stringent emission regulations...
The global automotive OEM interior coatings market is expected to record a CAGR of around 5% during the forecast period. The major factor driving the market studied is the mobility preference for personal transport owing to pandemic crisis. - A sharp decrease in automotive production is expected to hinder the growth of the market studied. -...
The scandium market is expected to register a CAGR of around 11% (in terms of volume), during the forecast period. The major factors driving the growth of the market studied are the accelerating usage in solid oxide fuel cells (SOFCs), and the rising demand for aluminum-scandium alloys. However, lack of awareness, high cost, and inconsistent...
Aerospace And Defense
Gross Domestic Product
Electric Vehicle Sales
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.