Non-Residential Construction North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide 2014-2023
- February 2020 •
- 89 pages •
- Report ID: 5376343 •
- Format: PDF
The NAFTA Non-Residential Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: Sector size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Sector.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector. Includes Sector size data, textual and graphical analysis of Sector growth trends and leading companies.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The non-residential construction industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $786,204.9 million in 2018.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 4.3% over the 2014-18 period.
- Within the non-residential construction industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $747,810.0 million in 2018. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $28,480.6 and $9,914.4 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the non-residential construction industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $914,691.5 million in 2023, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $42,980.7 and $10,527.0 million, respectively.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction Sector players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector?
- How has the Sector performed over the last five years?
- How large is the NAFTA non-residential construction Sector in relation to its regional counterparts?