Summary Pet Healthcare in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2014-18, and forecast to 2023). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The pet healthcare market consists of retail sale of pet supplements, worming treatments, external parasite treatments, grooming products and other pet healthcare. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant annual average 2018 exchange rates.
- The European pet healthcare market had total revenues of $5,253.3m in 2018, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2014 and 2018.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 1.6% between 2014 and 2018, to reach a total of 736.4 million units in 2018.
- Large population and increasing disposable income supported the growth of the European pet healthcare market.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the pet healthcare market in Europe
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the pet healthcare market in Europe
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key pet healthcare market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Europe pet healthcare market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the Europe pet healthcare market by value in 2018?
- What will be the size of the Europe pet healthcare market in 2023?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Europe pet healthcare market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Europe’s pet healthcare market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The global viral vector and plasmid DNA manufacturing market was valued at USD 591.29 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2,244.29 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 23.38 %, during the period of 2021-2026. COVID-19 is expected to have a positive effect on the Viral Vector and Plasmid DNA Manufacturing Market. Several...
The Global T-Cell Lymphoma Market was valued at USD 1,547.04 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 2509.94 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 8.25% during the period of 2021-2026. Due to the high transmission rate of COVID_19 and lack of treatment, many countries suffered, and they are continuing to bear a significant...
The Rehabilitation Equipment market was valued at USD 11,975 million in 2020, and it is expected to reach USD 16,854 million in 2026, registering a CAGR of nearly 6.09% during the forecast period. The COVID-19 pandemic has caused major destruction in the delivery of the healthcare routine across the world. Furthermore, COVID-19 has...
The robotic endoscopy devices market was valued at approximately USD 1,576.34 million in 2020 and is expected to witness a revenue of USD 3,222.87 million in 2026, with a CAGR of 12.45% over the forecast period. The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic is expected to have a significant impact on the Robotic Endoscopic Devices market. The...
The global health information exchange market is expected to reach USD 2.0 billion by 2025 from USD 1.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 12.2%. Growth in this market can be attributed to factors such as growing need to curtail healthcare costs, focus on patient-centric care delivery, growing adoption of EHRs and other HCIT solutions, government...
In-depth Analysis and Data-driven Insights on the Impact of COVID-19 Included in this Global Liquid Handwash Market Report
The global liquid handwash market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10% during the period 2021–2026.
The global market is observing growth due to the rise in personal and hand hygiene awareness...
The artificial intelligence in healthcare market was valued at US$ 3,991.23 million in 2019 and it is projected to reach US$ 107,797.82 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 49.8% during 2020–2027. The growth of the artificial intelligence in healthcare market is attributed to the rising application of artificial intelligence...
The artificial intelligence (AI) in healthcare diagnosis market was valued at US$ 3,639.02 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 66,811.97 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 44.0% during 2020–2027. The growth of the market is mainly attributed to factors such rising adoption of AI in disease identification and diagnosis,...
The global tele-intensive care unit market was valued at USD 3,160 million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 8,950 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of about 19% over the forecast period. As the COVID?19 pandemic continues to expand throughout the world, innovative methods are required to involve residents in the care of critically...
589 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Sharp Decline in Patient Throughput in Imaging Centers Due to COVID-19 Outbreak Induces a -6.3% Erosion in Demand for Radiopharmaceuticals
- The global market for Radiopharmaceuticals is expected to slump by -6.3% in the year 2020 and thereafter recover to reach US$9.9 billion by the year 2027, trailing...
Nuclear Imaging Equipment
Health Provider Density
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.