Summary The Australian pasta & noodles sector is led by the dried pasta category in both value and volume terms in 2018.Whereas, the ambient noodles category is expected to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023.
Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of pasta & noodles products in the country.Flexible packaging is the most commonly used pack material in the sector, followed by paper & board.
San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd, Nestle SA, and PT. Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk. are the leading players in the sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Pasta & Noodles sector in Australia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained? - Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient noodles, ambient pasta, chilled noodles, chilled pasta, dried & instant noodles and dried pasta with inputs on individual segment share within each sector and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, convenience stores, department stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, vending machines, e-retailers, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, drug stores & pharmacies, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for rigid plastics, glass, flexible packaging, rigid metal and others; pack type data for: specialty container, bottle, tube, tub and others.
Scope - The Australian pasta & noodles sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% by value during 2018-2023
- Dried pasta is the largest category in both the value and volume terms in the Australian pasta & noodles sector
- Ambient noodles category is expected to register fastest growth in both value and volume terms during 2018-2023
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the largest distribution channel with a value share of 76.9%
- San Remo Macaroni Company Pty Ltd, Nestle SA, and PT. Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk. are the top three companies in the sector.
Reasons to buy - Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Going stale: Growing competition and changing consumer preferences have reduced revenue Abstract Cereal, Pasta and Baking Mix Manufacturing in Australia Industry operators manufacture prepared cereal foods (including oatmeal), fresh and dried pasta, and baking mixes. This report covers the scope,...
Philippines Bakery and Cereals - Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2024 Summary Country Profile report on the bakery & cereals sector in Philippines provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in France Summary The French bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms.However, the breakfast cereals category is forecast to register the fastest value and volume growth during 2018-2023. Food & drinks specialists...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in South Africa Summary The South African bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms, while baking mixes category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in the UAE Summary The UAE bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018. However, the cake, pastries & sweet pies category is expected to register the fastest value growth during 2018-2023. ‘Hypermarkets & supermarkets’...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals in Ireland Summary The Irish bakery & cereals sector is led by the bread & rolls category in both value and volume terms in 2018, while savory biscuits is forecast to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2018-2023.Hypermarkets and supermarkets accounted...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals sector in Belgium Summary Belgian Bakery & Cereals sector accounted for a volume share of 0.74% of the global market and 3.26% of the regional (Western Europe) market, in 2016. The sector was valued at EUR5,190.5 million (US$5,738.3 million) in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals sector in Bulgaria Summary The Bulgarian Bakery and Cereals market is led by the Bread & Rolls category in value and volume terms while the Breakfast cereals market is forecast to register fastest growth during 2016-2021. Food & Drinks Specialists is the leading channel for the distribution...
Country Profile: Bakery & Cereals sector in Norway Summary The Bakery & Cereals sector in Norway is led by the Bread & Rolls market in both value and volume terms, while the Energy Bars market is expected to register the fastest growth in value terms during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution...
The president, Jo&atilde;o Louren&ccedil;o, has shown a greater than expected appetite for reform and has in effect marginalised members of the family of his predecessor, Jos&eacute; Eduardo dos Santos. The ruling Movimento Popular de Liberta&ccedil;&atilde;o de Angola (MPLA) has announced that it will hold...
Liquefied Natural Gas
Gross Domestic Product
Foreign Direct Investment
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.