This comprehensive report contains 250 pages, 32 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in German hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years.
The report explores business and technological trends in the German hematology and flow cytometry markets; provides market share estimates, test volume forecasts, and instrument placements; compares features of major analyzers; profiles leading competitors and emerging market entrants; and suggests specific product and marketing opportunities facing suppliers.
CBC + 5-Part Differential, Manual Differential/Review, Hematocrit (Automated, Manual), Hemoglobin (Automated, Manual), Sedimentation Rate, Reticulocytes, WBC (Automated, Manual), Platelets (Automated, Manual), Bone Marrow Analysis, RBC, Eosinophils.
Flow Cytometry Tests
Cell Surface Markers (CD4/CD8/TandB Lymphocytes, CD34, Others), Chemotherapy Monitoring (Leukemia/Lymphoma, Others), HLA Typing, Sperm Analysis, Cell Cycle Kinetics, Cell Function Testing, Chromosomal Abnormalities, Fetal Cell Analysis, Granulocyte Function, Receptor DNA/RNA Analysis, Cell Culturing.
Sales and Market Share Analysis
- Sales and market shares of major instrument and reagent suppliers.
- Extensive strategic profiles of major suppliers and emerging market entrants.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market share estimates for leading suppliers of hematology and flow cytometry products.
- Test and sales forecasts for over 40 procedures by individual test and market segment:
- Commercial/Private Laboratories
- Public Health Laboratories
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging hematology and flow cytometry tests
- Reagent and instrument sales forecasts by market segment
- Instrument placements and installed base by manufacturer and model
- Sales and market shares of reagent and instrument suppliers
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 250 pages and 32 tables