Alcoholic Drinks in China, Euromonitor International

Alcoholic Drinks in China, Euromonitor International

  • May 2021 •
  • 78 pages •
  • Report ID: 5444346 •
  • Format: PDF
According to the National Bureau of Statistics, on-trade consumption during the Spring Festival accounted for 15.5% of the total annual on-trade revenue in 2019. The outbreak of COVID-19 during the Spring Festival in China during 2020 therefore had a severe impact on on-trade consumption. According to the China Cuisine Association, around 93% of the on-trade shut down during the pandemic, leaving only 7% of the on-trade offering set meals.

Alcoholic Drinks in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2016-2020), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2025 illustrate how the market is set to change.

Product coverage:
Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs, Spirits, Wine.

Data coverage:
market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.

Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Loading...

We are very sorry, but an error occurred.
Please contact support@reportbuyer.com if the problem remains.