Market Share Analysis of Leading Companies Including Financial Data & Analysis of Battery Production Facilities for Applications in Automotive Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV), Grid Energy Storage Technologies (EST), Renewable Energy, Industrial & Consumer Electronics
The development of the automotive battery market is important for the automotive sector as batteries serve different automotive applications in alternate and conventional products. Increasing adoption of electric vehicles with favourable government initiatives including subsidies and tax rebates will encourage demand for Lithium-Ion batteries. Hybrid and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles are key application areas. Lithium-ion batteries use a cobalt-based cathode and a graphite-based anode owing to high energy density achieved by the combination. High energy density increases the power storage and can energise electronics and applications with high power requirements. Compared to other types of batteries, Lithium-Ion batteries can deliver upwards of 3.6 volts, which is three times higher. With increasing concerns over energy security and carbon emission issues, there has been a significant increase in the adoption of renewable and nuclear sources for power generation. This leads to an increased focus on more efficient and reliable energy storage and therefore, augmenting the demand for lithium-ion batteries. Visiongain’s Top 20 Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing Companies Report 2018 will keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the market. With reference to this report, it details the key investment trends in the global market, Analysis on Total Company Sales and the share of total company sales from Lithium-Ion Batteries and information on Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing Company Contracts / Projects / Programmes.
The report will answer questions such as: - How is the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing market evolving? - What is driving and restraining the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing market dynamics? - Who are the leading players and what are their prospects for the development of Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing projects?
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) Financial structure of 20 Leading players in the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing market - Total Company Sales (US $m) - Operating Profit/Loss (US $m) - Share of Company Revenue from Li-ion Battery Business (%) - Net Income/Loss (US $m) - Sales from Li-Ion Battery Business (US $m) - Total Company Sales by Region - Revenue of Business Segment that includes Li-Ion Battery Business (US $m) - Share in Li-Ion Battery Market (%)
2) The report reveals extensive details and analysis of 59 Lithium-Ion Battery Production Facilities: - Country - Location - Plant Description
3) The report lists Competitor Positioning in the Global Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing Market - Strategic Supply Agreements and Partnerships
4) The report provides Drivers and Restraints affecting the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing Market
5) The report provides market share analysis by Revenue and detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing market: - A123 Systems Inc. - Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) - Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) - BYD Company Ltd. - CBAK Energy Technology Inc. - Comtemporary Amperex Technology Ltd (CATL) - GS Yuasa Corporation - Hefei Guoxuan High-tech Power Energy Co., Ltd - Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd. - Johnson Controls International Plc. - LG Chem - Microvast Inc. - Panasonic Corporation - Saft Batteries - Samsung SDI Co. Ltd. - TDK Corporation/Amperes Technology Ltd (ATL) - Tesla Inc. - Tianjin Lishen Battery Joint-Stock Co., Ltd. - Tianneng Power International Ltd - Toshiba Corporation
This independent 160-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 160 tables and figures examining the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing market space, the report gives you profiles of the leading companies operating within the Lithium-Ion Battery Manufacturing market with financial analysis as well as in-depth analysis of contracts, projects and programmes.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
175 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Jul 2019
Li-ion Battery market worldwide is projected to grow by US$65. 5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 16.5%. Consumer Electronics, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 14.9%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in...
120 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• Aug 2019
Global 21700 Lithium-ion Battery Market: About this market This 21700 lithium-ion battery market analysis considers sales from both automotive and others. Our analysis also considers the sales of 21700 lithium-ion battery in APAC, America, and EMEA. In 2018, the automotive segment had a significant market share, and this...
India Lithium-ion Energy Storage Solution Market By Type (Off-Grid and On-Grid), By End User (Stationary, Industrial, Solar, Residential, Wind, Power Plants and Others), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2016 - 2024 India Lithium-ion energy storage solution market was valued at around $ 10 million in 2018 and is...
Increasing use of smartphones that offer the mobile Internet facility loaded with multiple applications has become a way of life around the world. The Asia-Pacific region includes countries with high populations, emerging economies, and increasing urbanization. All this paves the way for higher demand for smartphones and improved telecommunications...
200 pages •
By Asia Market Information & Development Company
• Jul 2019
China’s demand for Car Batteries has grown at a fast pace in the past decade. In the next decade, both production and demand will continue to grow. The Chinese economy maintains a high speed growth which has been stimulated by the consecutive increases of industrial output, import & export, consumer consumption...
Lithium-ion Battery Market, by Application (E-bus, Electronic Devices, Industrial & ESS, Automotive and Others), Material (Cathode and Anode) Companies (LG Chemical, Samsung SDI, SANYO Panasonic, and Amperex Technology Limited) Global Forecast to 2025 The growth of the lithium-ion battery market is being fueled...
200 pages •
By Transparency Market Research
• Aug 2019
The analyst, in its recently published research report, brings forth actionable intelligence into the lithium-ion battery market. The business study is intended at equipping stakeholders in the lithium-ion battery market with distinguished insights, and help them in developing sustainable growth strategies for business advancement. This...
Market Overview The market for lithium-ion battery (LIB) separator is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.01% during the forecast period of 2019 – 2024. Major factors driving the market studied are the increasing adoption of lithium-ion batteries that significantly complements the growth of lithium-ion battery separator market,...
117 pages •
By Infiniti Research Limited
• May 2019
Global Flat Lithium-ion (Li-ion) Battery Market: About this market The flat lithium-ion battery is flat in shape and has high energy density. Technavio’s flat lithium-ion battery market considers the application of flat lithium-ion battery in consumer electronics and automobiles. Our analysis...
The global residential energy storage market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 22.88% from 2019 to 2024 The global residential energy storage market is projected to reach USD 17.5 billion by 2024 from an estimated USD 6.3 billion in 2019, at a CAGR of 22.88% during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to factors...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.