Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review - Q2 2019
Summary “Quarterly Upstream M&A and Capital Raising Deals Review - Q2 2019” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on M&A (mergers, acquisitions, and asset transactions) and financings (equity/debt offerings and PE/VC) in the upstream oil and gas industry.
The report provides detailed comparative quarter-on-quarter data, on the number of deals and their value, sub-divided into deal types by geographies.It also envisage on the recent rumors on acquisitions across the industry.
The report also highlights Valuation Multiples ($/boed, $/1P boe, $/2P boe) by Region for the last five quarters. Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Oil and Gas eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Scope - Analyze market trends for the upstream oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the upstream segments, i.e. conventional and unconventional
- Analysis of M&As, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the upstream oil and gas industry
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves"
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
Reasons to buy - Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Evaluate ways to raise capital in the market, and identify major financial and legal advisors
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
The upstream oil and gas (O&G) industry is increasingly focused on cutting costs and improving recovery rates through radical innovation and digital transformation. The Start-Up Tracker is a resource to help the upstream industry identify providers with specific solutions to industry challenges.
The tracker provides a rich database...
112 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) Market to Reach $2.3 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Distributed Acoustic Sensing (DAS) estimated at US$647.8 Million in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$2.3 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 20.1% over...
376 pages •
By Global Industry Analysts
• Apr 2021
- Global Oilfield Services Market to Reach $143.7 Billion by 2027
- Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Oilfield Services estimated at US$113.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$143.7 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027....
The programmable logic controller (PLC) market was valued at USD 11.21 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 15.58 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period (2021 - 2026). The deployment of PLC systems enables the identification and rectification of errors and can initiate rapid responses even without human intervention....
The proppants market is estimated to be USD 7.8 billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 12.1 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 9.1% between 2020 to 2025. Proppants is treated sand or engineered ceramic material, which is used to keep fractures propped open after the fracturing treatment. Different types of proppants have different mechanical...
The upstream oil and gas industry is increasingly focused on cutting costs and improving recovery rates through radical innovation and digital transformation. The Start-Up Tracker is a resource to help the upstream industry identify providers with specific solutions to industry challenges.
The tracker provides a rich database of start-up...
The industrial control systems (ICS) security market was valued at USD 106.68 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 168.53 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of over 8.01% during the forecast period 2021 - 2026. The transition to Industry 4.0 is expected to bring many advances in efficiency and productivity, as well as many changes in the way...
Non-destructive Testing (NDT) market was valued at USD 16.72 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach a value of USD 24.64 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period 2021-2026. According to the British Institute of Non-Destructive Testing, every day, more than 25,000 inspections are carried out in factories and on-site in...
The Industrial Computed Tomography market was valued at USD 298 million in 2020 and is expected to register a CAGR of 8.59% over the forecast period 2021 - 2026. Industrial CT scanners offer a multitude of advantages, such as obtaining the internal structure of an object nondestructively, validating extremely accurate internal dimensions,...
The global drill collar market exhibited moderate growth during 2014-2019. Drill collars refer to thick-walled and heavy-duty industrial tubular components that are utilized with the drill string. They are a crucial part of the bottom hole assembly (BHA) used above the drill bit to put weight on it for drilling into...
Research And Development
Oil And Gas Exploration
Oil And Gas
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.