Summary Non-Residential Construction in Australia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2015-19, and forecast to 2024). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Highlights - The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for non-residential buildings. The five included segments are commercial construction, industrial construction, infrastructure construction, energy and utilities construction and institutional construction. Further details of these segments can be provided upon request. Market value is defined in general as the total value of construction activity in any given time period, including costs related to construction materials, equipment and services, new construction, refurbishment, repair and maintenance and demolition. It is synonymous with measures such as construction value put in place or value of construction work done.
- The Australian non-residential construction sector had total revenues of $98.6bn in 2019, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3.5% between 2015 and 2019.
- The energy and utilities segment was the sector’s most lucrative in 2019, with total revenues of $31.4bn, equivalent to 31.8% of the sector’s overall value.
- Economic growth started decelerating in the second half of 2018, driven by plunging housing prices, which has had negative repercussions for the entire economy.
Scope - Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the non-residential construction market in Australia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the non-residential construction market in Australia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key non-residential construction market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Australia non-residential construction market with five year forecasts
Reasons to Buy - What was the size of the Australia non-residential construction market by value in 2019?
- What will be the size of the Australia non-residential construction market in 2024?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Australia non-residential construction market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up Australia’s non-residential construction market?
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Weighed down: COVID-19 restrictions reduce demand for industry products and revenue Abstract Ready-Mixed Concrete Manufacturing in Australia Industry companies manufacture ready-mixed concrete or mortar, dry-mix concrete and concrete slurry. These firms deliver ready-for-pouring mixed concrete and mortar...
The Europe sealants market is estimated to register a CAGR of 4.13% in terms of volume, and 5.20% in terms of revenue, during the forecast years of 2021 to 2028. The region’s market growth is primarily fueled by factors, such as, the steady inflation rates, the growing private investments, and the positive...
Drizzle down: Poor demand in the key building markets have sprung a leak in industry revenue Abstract Roofing Services in Australia Contractors in the industry cover structures with tiles, slate, shingles or metal materials to form waterproof surfaces. This report covers the scope, size, disposition...
Hard times: The COVID-19 outbreak has diminished industry demand and revenue Abstract Hardware Wholesaling in Australia Industry firms primarily wholesale a range of hardware products including building supplies, tools, doors and windows. The industry does not include firms that wholesale timber and...
Painted over: The COVID-19 outbreak has reduced industry demand and revenue Abstract Painting and Decorating Services in Australia Companies in the industry paint, decorate and wallpaper houses and other structures. This report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry including...
On shaky grounds: Volatile demand conditions have dismantled industry revenue Abstract Structural Steel Fabricating in Australia Similar to their larger counterparts, SMEs in the Structural Steel Fabricating industry provide services to manufacture structural steel components that are used in buildings...
Bulldozed: Mixed demand conditions in key construction markets have landed a blow on revenue Abstract Construction Machinery and Operator Hire in Australia Industry firms hire out machinery, equipment (mainly cranes) and operators for use on a range of construction and industrial projects. This...
Abstract Corporate Gym Memberships Procurement in the US This report is intended to assist buyers of corporate gym memberships. Corporate gym memberships provide discounted registration and monthly fees to employee groups of various types of buyers, including businesses, government agencies, educational facilities...
Reverse cycle: Revenue cools following the outbreak of COVID-19 Abstract Heating, Cooling and Ventilation Equipment Manufacturing in Australia Companies in the industry manufacture commercial or industrial HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including installed space heaters...
High gloss: Low housing stock and high real estate prices will likely accelerate the industry’s recovery Abstract Painters in the US Operators in the Painters industry offer services ranging from exterior wall alterations to bridge and ship painting. As a result of real estate growth and expansion,...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.