Summary The development of Argentine social security programs and policies started in the early 20th century.At present, the system has numerous policies and programs, including compulsory social insurance and social assistance.
The system provides both basic social protection and a higher level of protection. Under the basic social protection, family allowance and retirement benefits are provided to families and workers employed in the informal sector, while compulsory contributory insurance schemes are provided under a higher level of protection systems.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Argentina, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Argentina, detailed information about the private benefits in Argentina, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Argentina.
Key Highlights - Ministerio de Trabajo, Empleo y Seguridad Social (Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security) is responsible for the functioning of the overall social security system.
- Argentina’s social security system comprises two main branches: social insurance and social assistance.
- At present, the system has numerous policies and programs, including compulsory social insurance and social assistance.
- In Argentina, private benefit plans are provided by companies as a supplement to statutory benefits and are voluntary.
Scope This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Argentina -
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen’s compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leaves and holidays and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Argentina
Reasons to Buy - Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Argentina.
- Assess Argentina’s employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Argentina.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Argentina’s employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Our reports have been used by over 10K customers, including:
Employee Benefits in Finland 2020
Finland has one of the most developed and well-established welfare systems in the Nordic region.In order to facilitate its citizens with decent living conditions, the Finnish government provides various welfare schemes, including social insurance for sickness,...
United Kingdom (UK) Post - Retirement Pensions Market 2020
This report explores trends in the way individuals fund their lifestyle in retirement.It examines pension decumulation and provides details on the way pension plans are accessed for the first time, exploring differences by pension...
Employee Benefits in India 2021 Summary The Indian social security system only covers employees in the organized sector, which accounts for less than 10% of the country’s workforce.As the unorganized sector is continuously growing the Government of India has launched several social security measures...
Employee Benefits in Romania 2021 Summary Romania has a well-established social security system.In order to provide its citizens with decent living conditions, the Romanian government provides various social security schemes in close association with private institutions. The Romanian pension...
Employee Benefits in Australia 2021
Australia has one of the most developed and well-established welfare systems.To ensure decent living conditions for its citizens, the Australian government operates various welfare schemes.
The main outgoing expenditures of the Australian government...
Employee Benefits in Poland 2021
Poland has a well-developed social security system that covers the risks of employees, self-employed persons and their family members.Poland has two special insurance schemes: the Social Insurance Institution (Zak?adUbezpiecze? Spo?ecznych- ZUS) and the...
Employee Benefits in United Kingdom (UK) 2021
The UK has one of the most comprehensive and well-established welfare systems in the world.It is predominantly controlled by the social security system.
Welfare benefits in the country are disbursed under various schemes, such as cash...
Employee Benefits in Bulgaria 2021
The National Social Security Institute (NSSI) is responsible for managing all the social security schemes in the Republic of Bulgaria.It administers mandatory social security schemes such as sickness, maternity, occupational diseases, workplace accidents,...
Employee Benefits in Nigeria 2021 Summary The Nigerian pension system has been facing much turbulence, regardless of the increase in the number of pensioners every year.The Nigerian pension system includes everyone from means-tested to private employees. Nigeria’s social security system is...
Employee Benefits in New Zealand, 2020 Update
New Zealand has a comprehensive social security system, which is largely non-contributory.Neither employers nor employees contribute to social security funds, as they are tax-financed.
However, employees and self-employed persons must...
You can change your Cookie Settings at any time but parts of our site will not function correctly without them.